4th November 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to complete graduation course after long gap?

Sir/Mam,

I want complete my gtaduation.i completed my 12 th class in and after thar i got admission in bcom hon. but due to aome reason i left it now i want to complete my graduation.sir kya me apni gradiation ab complete kar sakta hu kya esa koi crash degree course h jis se teeno sal k exam ek bar me dedu.sir plz rply me.m very confuse i want conplete my graduation in one year kya esa ho sakta h.

4th November 2015, 07:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to complete graduation course after long gap?

According to most of the universities rules one has to complete degree in 7 years maximum. Therefore, if you have exceeded this period then there is no chance of resuming now. Also, there is no course to complete graduation in one year. If there was any course like that then students wouldn't waste their 3 years on attending regular classes.

There are some CA institutes which are offering degrees to candidates who pass CA IPCC. You might have come across this information and this must have confused you. Some institutes have tie up with some universities to offer such kind of degrees but you have to looks at UGC approval before going for such courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?