24th February 2012, 08:08 PM
maheshwari durga

Am i eligible for drug inspector post while pursuing MSc Organic Chemistry?

gudevng sir, i pursued my m.sc org chemistry, recently govt had posted drug insepector jobs ,am i eligible for that posts...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  2. Am I eligible for drug inspector after passing MSc in chemistry(organic chemistry)?
  3. Am I eligible for drug inspector after pursuing MSc Organic Chemistry from Osmania University?
  4. Am i eligible for drug inspector job after passing MSc in Analytical Chemistry
  5. Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects
  6. Am I eligible for drug inspector exam after completing MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  7. Is a MSc chemistry holder eligible for drug inspector post?
  8. Am I eligible to attend drug inspector exam after completing BSc in Polymer Chemistry and MSc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry? What are the educational qualifications to attend the exam?
  9. Eligibility for Drug inspector exam for B.Pharm and having experience in QA department in pharma industry -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for drug inspector post with MSc Medical Microbiology?
  11. Am I eligible for Drug Inspector post having completed Bachelors study in Microbiology?
  12. Eligible for Drug Inspector if I am b.pharma graduate having marketing experience?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC Drug Inspector if pursue M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
  15. How to become a drug inspector after doing MSc Biochemistry?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Drug Inspector after completion of M-Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics?
  17. Eligibility for Drug Inspector exam after M.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
  18. Exam to appear for the post of drug inspector in maharashtra
24th March 2012, 10:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for drug inspector post while pursuing MSc Organic Chemistry?

Yes, you can apply for the Drug Inspector exam while pursuing the post graduation. The All India Drug Inspector exam is mainly conducted by UPSC. The minimum qualification required to apply for the drug inspector exam is a graduation in pharmacy. You should have specialized in areas such as clinical pharmacology, microbiology etc. You should be between 21-30 years to attend this exam.
22nd July 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for drug inspector post while pursuing MSc Organic Chemistry?

sir i passed M.Sc in chemistry with analytical chemistry am i eligible for drug inspector ?please give me guidance about this post
2nd August 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i had completed my m.sc B.Sc in chemistry can i apply drug inspector exam
30th June 2023, 09:54 AM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

While pursuing an MSc in Organic Chemistry, you may be eligible for the position of a Drug Inspector depending on the specific eligibility criteria set by the regulatory authority responsible for drug regulation in your country or state.

In general, an MSc in Organic Chemistry can provide you with a strong foundation in organic synthesis, chemical analysis, and other related areas that are relevant to drug analysis and regulation. This educational background can be beneficial for a career as a Drug Inspector.

Here are some factors to consider:

Educational Qualification: An MSc in Organic Chemistry can be considered a relevant educational qualification for a Drug Inspector position. However, it is essential to check the specific requirements set by the regulatory authority.

Additional Requirements: Some regulatory authorities may have additional requirements such as a minimum percentage or grade, specific subjects studied during your degree, or any other qualifications or certifications.

Competitive Exams: In many cases, drug inspector positions are filled through competitive examinations conducted by the regulatory authorities. It is advisable to check if there are any specific exams or selection processes that you need to undergo in order to qualify for these positions. Be aware of the exam syllabus and prepare accordingly.

Practical Experience: While pursuing your MSc, gaining practical experience through internships or research projects in areas related to pharmaceuticals, drug analysis, or drug regulation can be advantageous.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?