1st March 2012, 11:52 PM
S.K.KAIFI

How can I get information about jobs in Saudi?

I am S.K.Kaifi ,a student of M.A. in English from Lalit Narayan Mithila University Darbhanga.
Please give me a piece of advice.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in Saudi Arabia, Dubai or Katar after doing BCA? I have 1 year experience in international BPO
  2. Information about getting job in Saudi?
  3. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
  4. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  5. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  6. Which company should I choose to get ECE job in Saudi? What salary can I expect?
  7. Dental hygienist /asistant jobs in saudi after indian bds? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  9. How can I get information about jobs in Saudi?
  10. Information regarding the process to apply for AIIMS Hospital in online being a Staff Nurse in Saudi?
  11. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  12. How to get admissions in Tamilnadu medical collleges after passing 10th standard in Saudi Arabia
  13. Languages to be studied in 5th standard after shifting to Saudi from Kerala?
  14. What is the procedure which I need to follow to do M.Tech from Germany and Saudi on scholarship basis after completion of B.Tech with 72 % marks? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for Group II exam if I completed 10th, discontinued my 12th and completed UG(BBA) from Tamilnadu open University?
  16. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  17. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  18. Is CMJ University recognized by UGC?
10th July 2012, 09:11 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get information about jobs in Saudi?

Saudi Arabia has become one of the most preferred job destination for Indians. The pay is good, no tax and other benefits in Saudi Arabia often lures not just Indians but people from all parts of Asia to apply for jobs in Saudi Arabia.

The first step is to create a professional resume of yourself and submit it to several websites like

Monster.com

Careerbuilder.com

Bayt.com

Aramaco

Clardendon Parker etc.

In several case, resume alone does not help. Having a good cover letter is also recommeded as it tends to increase your chances of getting a job.

You can also check for jobs available online in Saudi Arabia and instead of just waiting for a response by posting resume on the websites above, send the resume to your preferred jobs.

The first contact method would be a email in which your employer would request a phone interview. Now when giving interview be profession and do not try to showcase your Arabic skills etc. Try to keep the conversation as professional as possible. It also helps to have some understanding of the Arab culture.

It is also important to check the background of the company that is offering you the job. Do some research about the company, check if its private company or public sector firm. If it is a US company with a office in Saudi Arabia etc.

Now once you have been offered the job. Its time to get visa and complete some necessary paper work.

A basic requirement for Indians is to get their educational certificates and other documents attested by the Ministry of Human Resources as well External Affairs Ministry before the visa stamping. The candidate is required to be physical present at the time of paperwork.

HRD Ministry attestation procedure:

You need to take Postal order of Rs 50 towards Secretary, Department of Secondary Education and Higher Education which should be payable in New Delhi.

Please remember that attestation work in HRD ministry is done only on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Make sure that signature of Vice Chancellor's and seal on your degree are clear, else it will be rejected. You will also have to remove lamination off the degree prior to going to HRD Ministry.

If your degree is in regional language then it must be translated in English and attested by gazetted officer before you go to HRD ministry.

You need to bring the form and attach postal order, original certificate, final year marksheet, photocopy of all above and copy of your passport.

Once accepted documents are verified and delivered between 3:30 PM and 4pm

Now once the procedure at HRD ministry is completed you need to visit External Affairs ministry.

Go to the Gate No 2 of External Affairs ministry and submit the original certificates. The paperwork will be done within one hour and you will get the documents back.

Now take the attested certificates to Embassy of Saudi Arabia. You will have to pay amount equal to 300 Saudi Riyals. If you reached the embassy early around 10:30 AM, you would get the documents on the same day by evening.
28th February 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get information about jobs in Saudi?

SIR I AM COMPLETED MY B.TECH IN MECHANICAL AS AM INTERSTED TO GO SAUDI ARABIA PLEASE HELP ME
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?