8th September 2014, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Languages to be studied in 5th standard after shifting to Saudi from Kerala?

My daughter presently studying in a CBSE school in Kerala, Trivandrum is shifting to Saudi. What are the languages to be studied in 5th standard in schools in Saudi? Please send the reply immediately so that arrangements can be made.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to sit in Kerala entrance exams after completing 10+2 from here? I am not a native of Kerala
  2. Being an Indian girl would I get admission in any college in Saudi Arabia for Aerospace Engineering?
  3. Is it possible to write Maharashtra CET for MBBS? I have studied upto 10th standard in Maharashtra
  4. Will my daughter be considered as a local candidate if she studied in Hyderabad upto 4th standard and rest in Mumbai and AP?
  5. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I am pursuing 12th from Kerala? My father was born in Karnataka and studied in Karnataka
  6. Is it possible to join Tamilnadu Engineering Colleges under government or NRI quota after passing 12th from Dubai?
  7. Can I qualify for Merchant Navy after passing 12th with 46%?
  8. List of m.pharmacy colleges which are aicte & pci approved in o.u region(jntu,k.u,o.u) -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  10. Anna university admission for students in Mumbai? where to get the form?
  11. How to get Admission in Medical Institutions? How may I get information about Engineering entrance exams? I've studied in Kerala upto grade 5 and currently studying in 10th(CBSE) grade in Abu Dhabi
  12. Job in Saudi Arab for BDS graduate girl?
  13. How to get admissions in Tamilnadu medical collleges after passing 10th standard in Saudi Arabia
  14. Can I seek admission into Govt. Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu if i've pursued 10+2 studies in Kerala ?
  15. What is the difference between state board and CBSE board? If I pass state boad and then prepare for IIT JEE will I be at loss?
  16. Indian Air Force after passing 12th standard from Saudi Arabia with 60% marks?
  17. How are Non Locals defined in EAMCET between Universities?
  18. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
6th January 2018, 01:00 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Languages to be studied in 5th standard after shifting to Saudi from Kerala?

As your daughter is shifting to Saudi and will continue her study in Saudi Arabian School. So she need to learn only Arabic language because the native language of Saudi Arabia in Arabic. Primary school in Saudi Arabia lasts six years and consists of Arabic, art, geography, history, home economics and Islamic studies. Intermediate school lasts for three years. Secondary school is another three years and follows either the general or technical Studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?