4th March 2012, 09:59 PM
asha.css

What type of questions are asked in IBPS clerical written exam and the interview?

sir,i have to asked that i have passed the ibps clearial written exam.
which type of question will be asked in interview.give me suggestion for it,prepare how would i prepare for the interview.
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What type of questions will be asked in IBPS PO written exam?
  2. What type of questions will be asked in the interview after passing IBPS clerk written exam?
  3. What type of questions will be asked in commerce and law? I have passed IBPS clerical exam
  4. How many candidates have qualified for IBPS clerical exam? Total number of vacancies in various banks? What kind of questions can be asked in the interview?
  5. Does the syllabus for Bank Clerk and PO Exams be the same?
  6. What type of questions will be asked in Bank PO, IBPS PO MT 2?
  7. Will any banks accept my 126 marks of IBPS clerical cadre? What type of questions will be asked in the interview?
  8. Easier way to prepare for IBPS Interview? List of possible questions that will be asked in Interview of IBPS? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which type of questions will be asked in IBPS clerk written exam?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in Interview from IBPS Clerk written test qualified candidate? -- [New]
  11. Information about the bank entrance exams?
  12. What kind of questions are frequently asked in Bank Po exam?
  13. How may I get the interviews question which asked in bank clerical interviews? I have scored 144 marks in IBPS clerck exam under SC categories
  14. What type of questions are asked in an aptitude test?
  15. What's the minimum cutoff marks for OBC categories in IBPS PO exam? I scored 114 marks only whether I called for interview or not? What type of question asked in interview? Is this interview held only in English or both English and Hindi language?
  16. How to prepare for Interview of PO/MT?
  17. Sample question papers of IBPS exam? What type of questions are asked?
  18. Questions which were asked in SBI clerical interview
5th March 2012, 09:07 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in IBPS clerical written exam and the interview?

Hi dear..........
congrats , for clearing the clerk exam.
The list of books from which you can get interview questions...

The first thing you have to guide is you should be confident in your answers what you are answering you should communicate in English .

Good luck
5th March 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of questions are asked in IBPS clerical written exam and the interview?

thanks to u,it is my first time to interview,i know that my communication skill is not good,but i will work hard for it.
i am 100%crack for this interview.if u have any other book which is more valueable for me.
16th March 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

if date of birth is wrong in certificate,any problem in the interview?
23rd March 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I m in OBC category, But due to some mistake in IBPS application it was entered as GEN. So wat can i do know, apply throuh OBC category or through general?
25th March 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me shall i have to fill d form of bob bank for clerk post..........?
i belong to jharkhand nd scored 180marks from general category in ibps nd its min cutoff to fill that form from
jharkhand is 179...........
so what is ur suggestion...........?
bcoz seats r very less i.e. only 20 for generals.......
plz reply me
25th March 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me shall i have to fill d form of bob bank for clerk post..........?
i belong to jharkhand nd scored 180marks from general category in ibps nd its min cutoff to fill that form from
jharkhand is 179...........
so what is ur suggestion...........?
bcoz seats r very less i.e. only 20 for generals.......
plz reply me
30th March 2012, 04:14 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

IBPS is conducting the common written exam for the recruitment of po positions for the 19 public sector banks.
The result of IBPS PO exam has been announced and several banks and anouncement for the interview procedure.
The interview process
the first one is the self introduction telling about you 2to 10 minutes.
You will be posed questions regarding your academic qualification and the achievement that you made your previous academic levels.
If you mention any project in your resume, you will be posed your project.
Study various aspects like
Repo rate
Reverse repo rate
CRR
SLR
And the purpose why RBI change these rates
All the best.
30th April 2012, 04:56 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

The interview process wehre first one is the self introduction telling about you 2to 10 minutes.You will be posed questions regarding your academic qualification and the achievement that you made your previous academic levels.If you mention any project in your resume, you will be posed your project.The first thing you have to guide is you should be confident in your answers what you are answering you should communicate in English .
30th April 2012, 10:27 PM
nadankanan

The interview processthe first one is the self introduction telling about you 2to 10 minutes.
You will be posed questions regarding your academic qualification and the achievement that you made your previous academic levels.
If you mention any project in your resume, you will be posed your project.
Study various aspects like
Repo rate
Reverse repo rate
CRR
1st August 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

sir i have clear the writern exam of isro for the post of assistant ?
so plz help me how i start preparing for the interview ?
15th August 2012, 11:19 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

The type of questions that are asked in IBPS common written examination are objective.

The question paper consists of 250 objective questions carrying one mark each.

these questions are asked from subjects like :

* English

* General Awareness

* Maths

* Computer

* Reasoning

The level of questions are generally medium just to check your mental ability and how quick you can take decisions.

And in the interview , you are asked questions from economics and topics like how you can perform at the banks.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
15th August 2012, 08:53 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi....!!!!

-->Questions can be asked from following subjects:-

-ENGLISH

-GENERAL AWARENESS

-MATHS

-COMPUTER

-REASONING

-GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

-->Eligibility criteria for IBPS bank PO exam:-

-candidate must have completed the graduation from recognised university.

-final year candidates are also eligible.

-age should be in between 21-30 years.

-for SC/ST 5 years relaxation is there and for OBC relaxation of 3 years.

-candidate must be indian.

-->Eligibility criteria for IBPS bank clerical exam:-

-candidate must have completed the +2 from recognised board.

-+2 standard candidates are also eligible.

-age should be in between 18-28 years.

-for SC/ST 5 years relaxation is there and for OBC relaxation of 3 years.

-candidate must be indian.

GO AHEAD AND WORK HARD!!!
21st March 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

sir, plz tell me shall i have to getting job in all ibps cover bank for clerk,
i belonging to rajkot nd scored 107 marks from obc catagory.
so what is ur suggetion ...?
20th May 2021, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

hi sir is there any interview process in psi exam
bcz i need to prepare it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?