19th April 2015, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Interview from IBPS Clerk written test qualified candidate?

Hello,
I have passed IBPS Clerk with 127 marks in General Category from West Bengal. As I am B.Com graudate I want to know that questions ask by HR in Interview will be related to my subject? Kindly tell me what they will ask?
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. How many candidates have qualified for IBPS clerical exam? Total number of vacancies in various banks? What kind of questions can be asked in the interview?
  2. What kind of questions are frequently asked in Bank Po exam?
  3. How to prepare for the Interview being a candidate having qualified in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  4. What type of questions will be asked in the interview after passing IBPS clerk written exam?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
  6. What kind of Questions are being asked in English for IBPS Clerk Exam?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for private and government bank jobs after completing inter?
  8. What type of questions are asked in IBPS clerical written exam and the interview?
  9. What are the qualifications required to apply for bank exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which Questions will be asked in Interview for the position of Clerk in Banks?
  11. How can I prepare myself for the interview? I have qualified the IBPS PO and clerk written exam
  12. How to prepare for Interview of IBPS PO Recruitment? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Interview?
  13. How to prepare for interview for IBPS PO exam? What questions are asked?
  14. What type of questions will be asked in IBPS PO written exam?
  15. Information about the bank entrance exams?
  16. Easier way to prepare for IBPS Interview? List of possible questions that will be asked in Interview of IBPS?
  17. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  18. How may I prepare for for bank interviews? How may I get the previous years questions which asked in bank interviews?
24th April 2015, 10:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Interview from IBPS Clerk written test qualified candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have passed IBPS Clerk with 127 marks in General Category from West Bengal. As I am B.Com graudate I want to know that questions ask by HR in Interview will be related to my subject? Kindly tell me what they will ask?
With Regards-
HR question papers of IBPS clerical interview:-

1. Introduce yourself.

2. What are your greatest strengths?

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

4. Out of all the candidates that we have interviewed, why should we choose you only?

5. Tell us about the skills which are required for this position?

6. Can you work under pressure?

7. Do you have any questions for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?