17th March 2012, 03:19 PM
DEEPAK. N

Can I get Kongu engineering college of KCT, CBE after scoring 22.67 in GATE with 18499 AIR?

Hi i m from ECE.i got 22.67 in GATE exam,my AIR is 18499.can i get kongu engg college or KCT,CBE.how can i approach these colleges.....pls reply to me.......

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get after scoring 11 marks in GATE(Electrical Engineering)
  2. Which college can I get afte scoring 34.66 marks in GATE?
  3. How to go for Mechatronics course? Colleges providing the course and what is the qualification criteria for admission? Fee structure and the future scope for the course?
  4. Can I apply for government job after studying Mechatronics Engineering in Kongu Engineering College with 6.57 CGPA
  5. How to join UG after completing diploma in electrical from Karnataka, KCT college?
  6. In which college can I get admission after scoring 26.67/100 with 326 as GATE score?
  7. Can I get a seat in M.Tech in any government college after scoring 290 in GATE?
  8. How can I join Polytechnic institute after passing Jexpo entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which college will I get admission after scoring an AIR of 845 in GATE Instrumentation?
  10. In which college can I get admission in Hyderabad after scoring 283 in GATE with 14241 AIR? Details about the counseling procedure?
  11. In which college can I apply after scoring 36.67 in GATE CSE?
  12. Is part time M.E available in KCT college? What is the fee structure, duration?
  13. List of IIT's which provides B.Tech Mechatronics and M.Tech in Robotics? -- [New]
  14. Can I get a good engineering college after scoring an AIR of 1 Lakh in AIEEE?
  15. In which college I will get admission if secured 7400 AIR in GATE Electrical Engineering?
  16. List of universities in Chennai providing Ph.D in Computer Application?
  17. Can I get any government colleges after scoring 341 in GATE with 8366 AIR and 27.67 marks?
  18. Which is the best between CSE, IT and Mechatronics?
4th March 2023, 02:26 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Can I get Kongu engineering college of KCT, CBE after scoring 22.67 in GATE with 18499 AIR?

The chances of getting admission to Kongu Engineering College or KCT, CBE with a GATE score of 22.67 and an AIR of 18499 may not be very high as the cutoff for admission to these colleges may vary depending on various factors such as the number of applicants, availability of seats, etc. However, you can still apply for admission through the counseling process and explore other options as well. You can check the official website of the college for admission procedures and cutoff details.

Kongu Engineering College - https://www.kongu.ac.in/
Kumaraguru College of Technology - https://www.kct.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?