12th July 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best between CSE, IT and Mechatronics?

Sir, i completed my 12th this year in tamilnadu with a cut off 142.5 in the board exam.. Which has the best scope.. Can you suggest me d course and any good colleg in tamilnadu for ma cut off.. Tanx ..

14th October 2011, 08:39 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best between CSE, IT and Mechatronics?

CSE and IT is software related branch.
if you are insterested in software department then you can choose any one of the both branch. there is lots of scope in both of branch in IT sectors or software MNCs.

Mechatronics is combination of mechanical and electronics. This is also a good branch but its scope is limited compared to CSE AND IT.

My opinion is you should choose CSE or IT.
15th October 2011, 01:12 AM
imcool.force

Hi dear,

CSE and IT is software related branch.
if you are insterested in software department then you can choose any one of the both branch. there is lots of scope in both of branch in IT sectors or software MNCs.

Mechatronics is combination of mechanical and electronics. This is also a good branch but its scope is limited compared to CSE AND IT.

My opinion is you should choose CSE or IT.
Thanks
9th July 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed my 12th ....i am willing to take mechatroncs in kongu college or sri krishna college of engineering....suggest me about this course,scope and college.....
9th April 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

hi i completed my 12th and i am confused in choosing engineering course.Suggest me the best course which good scope........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?