20th March 2012, 12:33 PM
sandeep.rstv

How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, procedure etc of the Uttarakhand PSC exam?

I want to give uttarakhand psc exam . please provide all details for that. Regards
please reply soon,,

8th May 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, procedure etc of the Uttarakhand PSC exam?

I want to prepair for psc exam?please inform me for this?
14th August 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, procedure etc of the Uttarakhand PSC exam?

Tell me about uk pcs. Notification kis month me hoga
mail. [email protected]
4th January 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i am post graduate in history and BA in history ,sociology,political science with 45% marks can i apply for uttarakhand pcs entrance exams with age 29 yrs.
mail: [email protected]
17th May 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i am Indian Army serving solder. i am comlet BA, Bed.can i uttrakhan pcs entrance exams.mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?