18th October 2011, 06:30 PM
rohini nagpure

Details of the B.Ed colleges in Delhi and the eligibility criteria of it? What is the selection procedure?

Hi I Rohini Nagpure a commerce graduate currently a house wife wants to join for B.ED course. please give details of B.ed colleges in delhi and also eligibility criteria.And also about entrance exam and selection procedure.

Thanks & regards
Rohini Nagpure

Related Questions:
  1. Details of colleges and eligibility criteria for B.Ed and MA(Education) courses?
  2. List of the colleges in Delhi and NCR from various universities? What is the procedure for enrollment?
  3. Which are the B.Ed colleges in Delhi? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria for it?
  4. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Selection procedure for MCA students in ONPC, NTPC, BHEL, SAIL? What is the eligibility criteria for it?
  6. Admission details of university of Roorkee and Delhi University? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. Date of primary teacher exam? Best study material for preparation?
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  9. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  10. Job opportunities in DMRC for Electrical Engineer?
  11. Is there special CDS exam for girls? Selection procedure, eligibility criteria and firness requirements?
  12. How may I get the previous papers for HCL campus exam? What's the cut off for the same? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?
  14. Colleges in Delhi where I can do B.Ed? Eligibility criteria of those colleges?
  15. Best B.Ed colleges in Delhi and procedure for admission after scoring 52% marks in B.Com?
  16. Eligibility criteria and selection procedure of ADO in UPSSSC? -- [New]
  17. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  18. Eligibility criteria for lecturer post in degree colleges in Delhi and Chennai?
22nd October 2011, 10:40 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of the B.Ed colleges in Delhi and the eligibility criteria of it? What is the selection procedure?

There are so many institutes for the B.Ed in Delhi:

1:R K College Of Systems & Management (RKCSM)

2:Bhai Parmanand Institute Of Busines

3elhi University

4:Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha

5:Institute Of Advanced Studies In Education

6:Lady Irwin College

Eligibility:

a) you should have any Bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent course from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the 10+2+3 or
11+2+2 pattern,

or
with a minimum 55 % marks in aggregate in the 10+2+2 or 11+3 pattern

b)you should study at-least two subjects, to be later taken as the teaching subjects at the bachelor’s degree level with minimum 50% marks.

c)you should study at least two subjects at the bachelor’s degree
level,which will you take as the teaching subject.
23rd November 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of the B.Ed colleges in Delhi and the eligibility criteria of it? What is the selection procedure?

Hi I am neelam a graduate with 45% marks currently a house wife wants to join for B.ED course. please give details of B.ed colleges in delhi and also eligibility criteria.And also about entrance exam and selection procedure.

Thanks & regards
neelam
26th November 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am esha a graduate with 37% marks currently a house wife wants to join for B.ED course. please give details of B.ed colleges in delhi and also eligibility criteria.And also about entrance exam and selection procedure.
4th July 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

i completed B Com degree which subjects i should select in B Ed course
20th October 2013, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

pehle yeh neelam n isha k ques. ka jwab dedo... phr puchna do u hv any question...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?