24th June 2010, 02:59 PM
akpatel.anand007

Can I fill various posts of government jobs like IAS,PCS,SI,UPSC after completing BBA Marketing Course?

I am completing BBA(Marketing) course in 2011. Can i fill the form of government job (IAS, PCS, S.I.(Sub-Inspector), UPSE, etc).

Related Questions:
  1. What all government jobs I can apply when am proceeding to final year B.Tech ECE?
  2. What I have to do to get a Job after completion of BCA course?
  3. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  4. Which exams to give after completion of B.E?
  5. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc Computers with 60% of marks?
  6. In which Government jobs can I apply after doing BBA and MBA Marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the government jobs available for me after completing MBA marketing with first class?
  8. What are the various government jobs which we can get after completion of B.Tech course?
  9. How much salary will be paid for me after completion of B.Tech from Allahabad University?
  10. Best job oriented course after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? Which is the best institute in Delhi
  11. Which are the exams conducted for B.Tech 3rd year engineering students?
  12. Which course is best for government jobs? BBA or B.Com?
  13. What can I do further after 12th to enter the Banking sector?
  14. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
  15. How can I become an IAS after completing BBA? What is the qualification criteria required for IAS exam?
  16. Is it possible to start preparing for IAS exam after completing BBA? -- [New]
  17. After completing MBA in Marketing from deemed university how to get jobs? How to get jobs easily in abroad countries?
  18. How to get a government or semi government jobs in marketing or finance sector after completing degree in marketing?
4th April 2011, 08:29 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I fill various posts of government jobs like IAS,PCS,SI,UPSC after completing BBA Marketing Course?

Yes of course for all the exams which you have mentioned here the minimum eligibility qualification is that the candidate should be a graduate.Since you have completed your Graduation course i.e BBA hence you can definitely go through these examinations.

CSAT Examination

Your eligible for the posts of IAS and you need to go through the CSAT examination conducted by the UPSC Board.The Age limit of the candidate should be between 21-30 years.
For more details-click here

PSC Examinations

There are various examinations conducted under Public Service Commission (PSC).The eligibility criteria may vary from post to post.But,for most of the posts the eligibility qualification is that the candidate should be a Graduate.You can visit your respective State Board's PSC for other details.

Sub-Inspector Posts

For posts of Sub-Inspector there are exams conducted by State Boards and even by Staff Selection Commission(SSC).The eligibility qualification is that the candidate should be a graduate

UPSC Examinations

There are various exams conducted by the UPSC Board and the eligibility criteria varies from post to post.Hence,it will be better that you visit the official website for further details.
4th April 2011, 09:03 AM
gurpreetrodger

Default Re: Can I fill various posts of government jobs like IAS,PCS,SI,UPSC after completing BBA Marketing Course?

u r in the last year of bba as u mentioned so u r elgible for the exams, u r asking for. As the last year students can sit in the exams requiring degree
4th April 2011, 11:09 AM
forlan7

yes,

CSAT Examination

Your eligible for the posts of IAS and you need to go through the CSAT examination conducted by the UPSC Board.The Age limit of the candidate should be between 21-30 years.

PSC Examinations
There are various examinations conducted under Public Service Commission (PSC).The eligibility criteria may vary from post to post.But,for most of the posts the eligibility qualification is that the candidate should be a Graduate.You can visit your respective State Board's PSC for other details.

Sub-Inspector Posts

For posts of Sub-Inspector there are exams conducted by State Boards and even by Staff Selection Commission(SSC).The eligibility qualification is that the candidate should be a graduate
UPSC Examinations

There are various exams conducted by the UPSC Board and the eligibility criteria varies from post to post.Hence,it will be better that you visit the official website for further details.
4th April 2011, 01:20 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

yea after BBA you are eligible for civil service(IAS), PSC, S.I(Sub-Inspector), UPSC job. actually for these type of job eligibility criterion is candidate should have minimum of graduation degree in any discipline.

as you have completed BBA so it is graduation degree and you are eligible for these job provided you can fulfill other eligibility criterion like age, citizenship etc.

wait for the notification. when notification will come apply for the job.
website http://www.upsc.gov.in
http://www.ssc.nic.in

notification will come on employment news as well as in official website of different examination. so go through regularly either employment news or website for recent notification.

best of luck.
20th April 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

sir,

I want to know ,that how is participate sub inspector in Delhi police..........
so kindely tel me date of examination to be held in 2011 of sub inspector in delhi police%u2026

thanks
23rd April 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i have completed AMIE(associated member of indian engineering), do i am able to attend IAS exam?
26th April 2011, 09:05 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I fill various posts of government jobs like IAS,PCS,SI,UPSC after completing BBA Marketing Course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed AMIE(associated member of indian engineering), do i am able to attend IAS exam?
Yes Sir

you are eligible for the Civil Services examination

the following is the basic info regarding CSE

hello friend..

IAS is an central service and also deeply regarded as d most prestigious job..

Like this service there are other 24 services for which a common entrance test is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)

The main basic eligibility criteria for Civils Service Examination

->Candidate must have 21 years of age

->Candidate must complete at least degree from a recognized Indian University

this is all about the basic eligibility criteria of CSE

As per your qualification if you have completed Degree then definitely you are eligible for the exam..

You can go through the examination code for Civil Service Examination in the official website of UPSC

i.e.

www.upsc.gov.in

regards

~aditya~
27th April 2011, 08:27 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I fill various posts of government jobs like IAS,PCS,SI,UPSC after completing BBA Marketing Course?

Not all at one time

any one of the posts among your list can be done

the eligibility for various posts what you have mentioned above are

IAS is an central service and also deeply regarded as d most prestigious job..

Like this service there are other 24 services for which a common entrance test is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)

The main basic eligibility criteria for Civils Service Examination

->Candidate must have 21 years of age

->Candidate must complete at least degree from a recognized Indian University

this is all about the basic eligibility criteria of CSE

As per your qualification if you have completed Degree then definitely you are eligible for the exam..

You can go through the examination code for Civil Service Examination in the official website of UPSC

i.e.

www.upsc.gov.in

regards

~aditya~
7th June 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

can i do pcs after doing btech with cs branch
21st June 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

can i give the si exam in police after finishing bba
30th September 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

sir i am cp jat. I am serving in indian army. I am 27 years old.my acadmic qualification BA. Can i apply in delhi police for si.
30th September 2011, 10:54 PM
saurabh abhijeet

yes you are eligible for UPSC.......
eligibility for UPSC exam is;
-you must be graduate from any recognized university
-you an appearing can also apply for the exam

-your age should be between 21-30 for general
-for OBC upper age limit is 33 years
-for SC/ST candidate upper age limit is 35 years

number of attempts

-for general-4 attempts
-for OBC- 7 attempts
-for SC/ST- no limits

for further details you can visit the official website of UPSC;

www.upsc.gov.in
12th December 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I am done with my BCA degree, will it make a difference in PCS posts if i apply after doing post graduation(MCA)?
I mean, Can I apply for some upper posts in Pcs afterwards?
12th December 2011, 12:14 PM
manjotss

I am done with BCA,
i want to know, if it will make a difference in PCS posts if i apply in PCS after doing Post Graduation(MCA)?
i.e, can i aaply for some higher posts after MCA..
29th January 2012, 05:53 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by akpatel.anand007 View Post
I am completing BBA(Marketing) course in 2011. Can i fill the form of government job (IAS, PCS, S.I.(Sub-Inspector), UPSE, etc).
HI,

After graduation you can apply for I.A.S, P.C.S, S.I exam.
I.A.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C once in a year.

Age should be in between 21-30 year. For ST/SC candidate age should be in between 21-33 year.

You can apply online or offline.
The Form cost is just 20 Rs.
For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

CIVIL SERVICES EXAM., 2012
Date of notification:-04.02.2012
Last Date of receipt of form:- 05.03.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam(Preliminary):- 20.05.2012(SUNDAY)
Date of exam(Mains):- 05.10.2012(FRIDAY)

ALL THE BEST!
30th April 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

can apply this ias government jobs
1st May 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

:recan i fill various post of government job like ias ips pcs upsc after complete BA.
3rd May 2012, 05:11 PM
monisha_sarabhai

hi,

Syllabus For BBA
BBA FIRST SEMESTER

TITLE OF THE PAPER

LANGUAGE TAMIL / HINDI ( PAPER – I )

LANGUAGE ENGLISH ( PAPER I)

PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT

MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS

MANAGERIAL COMMUNICATION

OFFICE MANAGEMENT

COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH – I

COMPUTER AWARENESS I
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?