21st March 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

List of best companies providing Internship? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?

i am mca student .please tell me best company name for 6th sem project intership & their selection criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  2. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  3. List of companies providing internship for MCA students? What is the selection process and criteria to join the companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  5. List of best companies providing Internship? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?
  6. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai?
  7. Is there any eligibility criteria for doing internship in Infosys?
  8. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  9. List of all the companies providing internships for MCA students?
  10. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  11. Where can computer science engineering students get internship? Eligibility criteria for internship? List of companies?
  12. List of internship providing companies?
  13. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students? -- [New]
  14. List of companies providing 4 weeks internship program in Chemical Engineering?
  15. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  16. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  17. List of the companies providing internship for electrical engineering students? What is the eligibility for the students to do internship?
  18. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA 4th sem students?
15th June 2012, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of best companies providing Internship? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?

m having 54.6% in class 12th and 59% in class 10th n having 60%in btech so is there any chance for me to get any job i did ma btech from computer science branch i don't want to do jobs in call centre's please suggest me those companies whose criteria is suitable with my profile ....
30th March 2013, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of best companies providing Internship? What's the eligibility criteria for the same?

jobs for students who have just given board exams and are waiting for results wanting to work in the holiday of tow months????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?