6th April 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering?

hello...i m studing aeronautical engg.now i am in 3rd year .Actually i just wanted to what are the job opportunities in aeronautical companies.Iam also intrested in becoming a pilot so please help me in this regard and tell me what are the extra courses i have to take and also how to apply for pilot.

Thanking you
sneha.

Related Questions:
  1. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  2. In which companies can I get a job after completing Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the salary offered to Aeronautical Engineers?
  3. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  5. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  6. Any other Aeronautical Engineering companies other than HAL, TANEJA, Pawan Helicopters?
  7. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  8. How to apply for aeronautical engineering job at various companies after completing B.E Aeronautical engineering?
  9. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  10. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Colleges in India for Aeronatical Engineering course? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Opportunities for aeronautical engineering graduates in private and public sector in india?
  14. Which core companies are suitable for me after studying B.E Aeronautical Engineering -- [New]
  15. Any job opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Top colleges for Aeronautical Engineering for girls? Job opportunities after Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
11th April 2012, 02:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering?

After B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering, one can become a Aeronautical Engineer or Design Engineer. Aeronautical Inspector, Analysis Engineer, etc are the other jobs which Aeronautical Engineers can look for. One can also get in to the job position of system safety engineer. As you have completed your graduation in Aeronautical Engineering, you can become a Air ForcePilot by qualifying CDSE exam. The exam is carried out by UPSC. Graduation is the minimum qualification required to attend the exam and the age of the candidate must be in between 19 and 23 years.
15th May 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering?

sir i have completed my 12th i wanted to study in iitmadras can any one help me for knowing the fee for aeronauticals including hostel fee,whats the total fee per year 1 2 3 and4th.plz help me .
15th May 2012, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam can u help me to know whats the fee for aeronauticals in iitmadras including t5he hostal fee,whatz the total fee per first .second,third,n,fourth years
12th June 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

now i am studying aeronautical engineering 2nd year..! may i know what are the job position and they basic and advanced salary levels? can anyone help me please.....!?
26th June 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

what are the companies for b.e aeronautical engineering in foreign
14th July 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

jobs after aeronautical engineering?
14th July 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir..i'am the student of Aeronautical engineering.can you tell me, what are the job oppartunities present after final year
14th July 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir..i'am the student of Aeronautical engineering.can you tell me, what are the job oppartunities present after final year
15th July 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir..I done aeronautical engineering in anna university. I want to join airindia Can you help me how to apply
30th July 2012, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

After my graduation in aeronautics can i get job in IT companies?
13th November 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

am a btech graduate of computer science can i get a job in aeronatics which kind of job can i get
13th November 2012, 11:50 PM
azhardon

After B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering, one can become a Aeronautical Engineer or Design Engineer. Aeronautical Inspector, Analysis Engineer, etc are the other jobs which Aeronautical Engineers can look for. One can also get in to the job position of system safety engineer. As you have completed your graduation in Aeronautical Engineering, you can become a Air ForcePilot by qualifying CDSE exam. The exam is carried out by UPSC. Graduation is the minimum qualification required to attend the exam and the age of the candidate must be in between 19 and 23 years.

all the best
15th November 2012, 09:24 AM
SHIV .

I think Analysis Engineer is the other jobs which Aeronautical Engineers can look for.

One can also get in to the job position of system safety engineer.

you have completed your graduation in Aeronautical Engineering, you can become a Air ForcePilot by qualifying CDSE exam. The exam is carried out by UPSC.
22nd November 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

am a B.E graduate of Aeronautical engg. june 2012 batch... still am hunting jobs no 1 is oppetuinaty to prove our selfs.... n i did Nastron-Patron Analysis software... a small hope by this way i can get any job... could u pls help me any kind of job alarts to my mail id pls...

[email protected].....
24th February 2013, 04:29 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

There is great variety in the types of jobs available in the aerospace field. A great way to learn more is to read about specific NASA engineers and scientists and to follow their day-to-day work in their field journals. An aerospace team is made up of: engineers, scientists and technicians working together towards a common goal.
There is a wide scope of career for aeronautical / aerospace engineering graduates.

Following are the companies where they can apply for a job:

Helicopter Corporation of India.
Govt airlines like Air India or private airlines.
Various flying clubs.
Defense Research and Development Laboratories (DRDL)at Hyderabad.Air manufacturers like Defense services.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) at Bangalore, Nasik, Koraput and Kanpur.
National Aeronautical Laboratory (NAL)at Bangalore.
Aeronautical Development Establishment, Civil Aviation Department.
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO).

Thanks..
15th March 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

what is the total fee for aeronautical engineering course.
19th March 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

what are the best colles in india for aeronautical engineering?
19th March 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am studing aeronautical eng. 1st year what courses to be take for my bright futhre
27th March 2013, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir, im studyng aeronautical engg 2yr nw. Is there any job opportunities in Tamilnadu. If it have, only BE is enough ha or any other courses i hav to study?
27th March 2013, 05:16 PM
bknayak

HI,

These are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering----------------

1.NAL
2.ISRO
3.DRDL
4.HAL
5.Helicopter Corporation of India
6.Various flying clubs.

Hope the information helps for you......................
25th May 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

which is the best branch in aeronautical engineering is it right to study in hyd or other states we are in hyd
10th July 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

please give the list of multi national companies in world, and give the name of posting?
10th July 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

what r the multi national companies in india and related to aeronautical engg
2nd August 2013, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

After completing my B.E Aeronautical Engineering,surely can I get the job in this field
11th August 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for pilot while studying BE Aeronautical Engineering
26th November 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

HI.. I'm in my 3rd yr Aeronautical Engg...
I have Obtained 75% marks in 10th & 68% in 12th and will get about 70% in aeronautical engg.. i would like to go only for aeronautical jobs.. what jobs could i prefer..
1st July 2014, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mam
Which stream is best to take for mtech after completing btech in aeronautical?
13th September 2014, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

i am studying aeronautical engineering .i would like to become a pilot . what i do next and what is the salary
of it in us.
19th March 2016, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

i am studying Aeronautical engineering. i would like to join in our core industry. So what are the requirements are need in core industry and how to apply for core jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?