16th November 2011, 11:38 AM
somtalwar

How can I do Ph.D in English after doing M.A 1st year? Requirements after M.A English? What is the fee structure?

i m doing M.A Ist year from bareilly college, bareilly how i can do p h d in english. i passed B.A with 51% marks, what reqiuerments are after MA english & what will be the fee structure for phd

Related Questions:
  1. Any colleges in Dehradun offering Ph.D in English? What are the requirements and how much is the fee structure?
  2. List of Open Universities which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Detailed information, course duration and fee structure?
  3. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in English course in Bangalore? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  4. How to study PhD and become English Professor being a postgraduate?
  5. Can I do PhD after MA in English? Fee structure for this course? -- [New]
  6. When to apply for PhD in English? Process and fee structure?
  7. Ph.D in English after M.A in English from Osmania in distance?
  8. How to apply for Ph.D to become English professor being a postgraduate?
  9. From which university I can do PhD after completion of my M.Phil and MA with 53% marks in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the duration and fee structure for Ph.D. in English?
  11. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  12. What is the course fee and exam details for doing Ph.D in English?
  13. How can I get admission to study PhD in English if secured 50% in M.A.(English) being a 52 years old candidate?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in English after completion of MA in English?
  15. Information about pursuing PhD English from IGNOU?
  16. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  17. Which course should i choose in post graduation to become a English professor in a college?
  18. Detailed information, admission procedure, duration and fee structure of Ph.D(English)? Is it necessary to appear in NET for Ph.D?
10th January 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do Ph.D in English after doing M.A 1st year? Requirements after M.A English? What is the fee structure?

what is the fee structure of m.a english in g.n.d.u
8th May 2016, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do Ph.D in English after doing M.A 1st year? Requirements after M.A English? What is the fee structure?

i m doing m.a.1st year from kanpur university,kanpur how i can do ph.d in english? i passed b.a.with 48% what requirements are after m.a.english& what will be the fee structure for ph.d
24th January 2021, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in phd if i am doing my MA second year in english.
24th January 2021, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in phd if i am persuing my MA second year in english
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?