24th March 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of 10th Class being a candidate of weak in Maths and planning to take Commerce?

actually i am planning to take commerce after my 10th but i am quite weak in maths so what should i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a Commerce with Maths candidate is eligible to pursue Ph.D in Maths?
  2. What should I choose after 10th board exam if I want to do Aeronautical Engineering but weak in Maths and Interested in Commerce?
  3. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  4. In which field should I join Diploma course after completion of SSC being a candidate poor in Maths?
  5. What should I study among Science and Commerce in 11th CBSE if weak in Physics but strong in Maths? -- [New]
  6. List of schools which offer admission in 11th Commerce with Maths in Pune?
  7. Which stream should I choose between Science and Commerce being a candidate good at Biology and little weak in Maths?
  8. Can I do BCA without having Maths after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Commerce without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I go for BCA after the completion of 12th with Commerce and weak in Programming?
  10. Commerce studies in Abroad after 10th standard?
  11. Am i eligible for PGDCA without maths? I have done commerce with B.Com honors
  12. Which stream should I choose after 10th? Is it possible o choose commerce stream?
  13. What to do after 10th so as to pass CLAT exam? Rankings of law colleges?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Commerce with Computer Application if scored less marks in 10th Maths?
  15. Which stream should I take between Science and Commerce if I am average student with weaker skills in Maths and Biology?
  16. Which course should I choose after completion of class 12th? I am a Maths student
  17. Can I get admission in Merchant Navy through Commerce with Maths? Starting salary after completion of course?
  18. Can I get admission in commerce with 6.6 CGPA in 10th class
3rd May 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completion of 10th Class being a candidate of weak in Maths and planning to take Commerce?

I just finished my 10th.....and i desire to become an architect......what stream should choose.....which college should i select......?????please guide me....
2nd May 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completion of 10th Class being a candidate of weak in Maths and planning to take Commerce?

My maths is not good bt i am good in other subjects what should i do after the class 10
11th June 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

what should i choose after 10th board exam if my % is 49 only and i want to do softwear engineering course but weak in maths so which subject i want to choose plz help me sir plz....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?