2nd April 2015, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

What should I study among Science and Commerce in 11th CBSE if weak in Physics but strong in Maths?

Hi Sir,
I am studying in 10th CBSE and I will
give my Board exam next year.
I would like to know that after my
10th what I should take Science or Commerce
in 11th CBSE? I am very strong in Mathematics
but weak in Physics. Please help me.

Related Questions:
8th April 2015, 11:44 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study among Science and Commerce in 11th CBSE if weak in Physics but strong in Maths?

First of all always remember to take up something which you like and always go with your preference first and not what others want to impose upon you.

However, as you have mentioned that you are pretty good in Mathematics, but a bit weak in Physics, in this case dear if you really desire to study Science, I would personally suggest you to go for it and put some labour in Physics, as you Maths is good that will however prove to be a positive point for you.

On the other hand, you can even go for Commerce if you don't desire to study Science any more, as Mathematics will however in this case also prove to be a boon for you.

Now, it is up to you to decide as to which stream you want to opt for. Make up your mind and decide upon something between the two.
17th April 2015, 11:59 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I study among Science and Commerce in 11th CBSE if weak in Physics but strong in Maths?

If you wanna go for Science stream (Physics /chemistry/ maths) then go for it and do some hard work on physics or if you are very poor in physics then go for commerce Stream both options have good option after 12th standard
So its your decision ,take subject according to your interest only if you can handle physics then i would like to suggests you for science Stream for Bright future
18th April 2015, 04:51 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Go with the one you like best and in which you thinks that your future will be best . Both the subjects ( science or commerce ) are good .

Do not think the physics is a tough subject as it is very interesting as you feel easy while going through it . It is seen that the syllabus of physics is quite different from the 10th class syllabus . So if you will work on it you will feel easy .

But the commerce which you have another option is also a good subject for you . If you your aim is related to it .

So go with the best one and in which you can think will help you in shaping the bright future for you .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?