14th May 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA after completing BSc Maths with CA? What type of job can I get after that?

After completing bsc maths with ca I am prefering to do mba therefore what type of job I would get after I complete that?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA after completing BSc in Maths
  2. After BSc maths which is a better course for me after completing BSc for a good job between MCA, MBA and M.Tech Aeronautical?
  3. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  4. Job after MBA (general) and B.Sc Maths?
  5. what type of course I can do after my BSc graduation in Statistic and Maths so as to get a good job?
  6. What type of job can I get after completing 12th from PCMB stream
  7. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  8. Can I get a job in ISRO after completing BSc after completing BSc Maths with 53%?
  9. After doing BSc in CS what to study in MBA? Can I get a job after completing M.A degree?
  10. How to join Airline MBA after completing BSc computer science? What is the scope of Airline MBA?
  11. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  12. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Biology and Chemistry?
  13. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc computer science students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  14. Which MBA stream is beneficial for me after completing BSc IT? I am pursuing MBA
  15. After BSc I.T. what is better course? Msc I.T, MCA or MBA I.T? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Jobs available after completing UG in BSc Maths? Opportunities and skills required?
  17. What job will I get after completing honors degree? I am doing first year BSc Maths hons from Delhi University
  18. After finishing UG which type of MBA can I do? Top colleges for MBA and syllabus for entrance exam? How much to earn after finishing PG?
11th June 2014, 01:24 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do MBA after completing BSc Maths with CA? What type of job can I get after that?

Having completed B.Sc in Mathematics, you are eligible to join MBA course.

Here is the eligibility criteria required to join MBA course.

One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% of marks.

Relaxation in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

The admission will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

Popular Entrance Exams are
CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

I suggest you to have good preparation for CAT Exam so that you can get admission for B-Schools and IITs.

If you do your MBA course from such a prestigious institutions, obviously you can gain good subject knowledge.

Top companies will come for campus placements. Attend for the recruitment procedure, showcase your knowledge and bag a job.

Having completed CA course is an added advantage for you.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?