6th January 2011, 08:40 PM
rima123

Previous years and sample question papers of RBI Grade-B officers exam? From where to buy the application form?

hi
i want RBI grade B officers previous years question papers and also sample papers!!!where do i get them from?

16th January 2011, 07:34 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Previous years and sample question papers of RBI Grade-B officers exam? From where to buy the application form?

Well, friend i went to the official site for your question and there is a document for this post exam in which all details are avliable,

So, I am sending you the document in pdf format, which may help you,
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AdGB030709.pdf(65.7 KB, 763 views)
24th January 2011, 07:09 PM
preity_shukla

Default Re: Previous years and sample question papers of RBI Grade-B officers exam? From where to buy the application form?

dear sir
plz send me last 10 years solved question paper of RBI B Grade exam

thanks
18th November 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i need previous exam papers downloads.. plz tell me sir how can i get it...
28th November 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
Plaese any body send me the Rbi b grade exam paper.
12th December 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Re:Not yet received the admission letter.

Dear Sir,
I,Ishita Naskar shall be appearing for phase-I exam of grade-B conducted by RBI on the 18th of December,2011.I would like to inform you that I've not yet received the admission letter.
Please let me know from where will I get the same and what is the procedure.

Thanking you.

Your's faithfully,
ISHITA NASKAR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?