26th March 2012, 12:57 PM
mohanmaj

What exams do I have to take to get a seat in Surathkal Mangalore?

what exams have to be taken to get seat in surathkal mangalore

Related Questions:
  1. What AIEEE rank should I get for seat in Surathkal Mangalore Engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get a seat under Home State Quota in Surathkal, Mangalore after scoring 180683 rank?
  3. Can I get a seat in Surathkal or Mangalore through home state quota? My AIR is 180683 and state rank is 5052
  4. Can I get admission in MBBS seat in Mangalore? I got 102 in ENAT
  5. Can a student appear in CET exams of Karnataka after passing 10th from Gulf and studying PUC in Mangalore?
  6. Will I get a seat in IIT Roorkee or NIT Surathkal or any other NIT, IIT after scoring 32.33 out of 100 in GATE?
  7. Which seat will I get in KMC Mangalore and Manipal after scoring 1183 rank in MD/MS entrance?
  8. Seat in MBBS in Kasturba Medical College Mangalore after scoring 152/240? What will be the cutoff?
  9. Top Coaching centers for NDA Exam in Bihar and Ranchi?
  10. Can I get admission in NIT Allahabad ? My Aieee all India rank is 51285 and state rank is 7438.
  11. How much marks are we supposed to secure and ranking should be under what to get a MBBS seat in Mangalore colleges?
  12. Will I get a seat in Surathkal College(E&C) after scoring a state rank of 2304 and an AIR of 110696?
  13. Any chance to get MBBS seat at KMC Mangalore? I have scored 139/200 -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission in Manipal university of Mangalore for MBBS seat after giving MHTCET exam?
  15. How many PG seats are available in Kasturba medical college in Manipal and Mangalore? What's the cut off (marks and rank) for getting a seat?
  16. Cut-off for UGET and total unreserved seats for MBBS?
  17. Procedure, Eligibility and Good colleges for joining in Merchant Navy?
  18. Seat in MBBS course in Kasturba College in Mangalore after scoring 152/240?
31st December 2021, 02:44 PM
Sneha lol

Default Re: What exams do I have to take to get a seat in Surathkal Mangalore?

B. Tech admissions at NIT Surathkal, candidates are required to appear for JEE Main examination and participate in the JoSAA counseling for the final seat allotments. NIT Surathkal Charges a fee of INR 1.51 Lakhs per year
31st December 2021, 09:49 PM
Sneha lol

Default Re: What exams do I have to take to get a seat in Surathkal Mangalore?

For the B. Tech admissions at NIT Surathkal, candidates are required to appear for JEE Main examination and participate in the JoSAA counseling for the final seat allotments. NIT Surathkal Charges a fee of INR 1.51 Lakhs per year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?