27th March 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

What's the last date of application for submission for calicut M.Com? How may I get applying procedure?

i completed my b.com in the year .
I Decided to study m.com with calicut university
last date of application of calicut m.com and it procedures

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  2. Procedure for applying for M.Ed exam? Last date of submission of application forms?
  3. Last date of application for M.Com course? Procedure and from where to get the form?
  4. Can Girls give NDA? Application Submission Process of NDA?
  5. What's the procedure for applying Ph.D program in Meerut University? What's the last date for form submission for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Will they conduct any exam for the same?
  6. when is the cpt online exam 2010 and whats it procedure for applying?
  7. Procedure for applying for M.Com. correspondence in DU? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What's the last date of submission of application form for MCA calicut university?
  9. What is the last date of submission of PGCET application? Procedure for it?
  10. Whats the last date for submission of admission forms for joining M.Ed program? Is there any procedure of late submission?
  11. Procedure of submission of AIEEE form offline? From where to buy the application form?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? -- [New]
  13. Procedure of admission in DTU? What is the date of release of application form?
  14. Date of UGC exam? How to get the form? Last date of form submission?
  15. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  16. Application procedure for applying for AIEEE and AIPMT online? Date of the entrance exams?
  17. When and where can I get BSc Nursing application form? Last date of submission of form? Dates of documents attached?
  18. Last date of submission of AIEEE offline application form?
13th June 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the last date of application for submission for calicut M.Com? How may I get applying procedure?

what is the last date for the admission of mcom in calicut university
22nd September 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the last date of application for submission for calicut M.Com? How may I get applying procedure?

I have four arrear papers to complete M.Com (Distance Education) in the year 1998. How can i write that arrear papers to complete M.Com (with new scheme or old scheme) ?
Do i want to write all papers to complete M.Com or can i write that arrears only?
24th September 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date for the Mcom distance education course?and also the fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?