31st March 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I join any computer course after passing 12th commerce with Maths?

I am in 12th commerce with math.can I go for anycomputer courses?tell me courses after 12th.

4th April 2012, 02:24 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join any computer course after passing 12th commerce with Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 12th commerce with math.can I go for anycomputer courses?tell me courses after 12th.
As per your qualification, you may pursue any of the courses mentioned below:
  • Bachelor of Computer Application
  • Bachelor of Computer Science
  • B.Sc Animation
  • Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Animation
  • Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Graphic Designing
  • Diploma in Computer Hardware & Networking
  • B.Sc Multimedia
  • Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Software Testing
14th April 2012, 11:20 PM
rounak_online

Default Re: Can I join any computer course after passing 12th commerce with Maths?

dear friend
you can go for bachelor degree in computer and applications, bsc. in computer
and diploma and other certificate programmes in computer and other animation courses

balram
7th October 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

What is first salary in NDA army?
6th December 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i want to know the best cources after 12th class with commerce
1st January 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Can I join any computer course after passing 12th commerce with Maths?

How about Tally Erp 9 . It will help you for simplifying your accounting concepts and also for C.A
13th May 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR IAM A STUDENT OF 12TH CLASS HOW TO JOIN CA
8th August 2013, 03:55 PM
srikanth2207

If you want to Computer Science you can do it in two ways
i)If you go through Engineering entrance exams and enter into B.Tech and where you can choose Computer science.Eligible candidates for B.Tech are M.P.C Students.
ii)If you can do normal degree in Bachelor of Science where you can also study computer science there.
So I think you are not eligible for engineering entrance exam so you can eligible to do B.Sc.
31st August 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of 2 commerce in 2 year.so plz tell me what can i do after 2 commerce.can i read C.A OR B.COM
31st August 2013, 08:21 PM
EDISONEDWIN

Yes with your interest.
2nd October 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

CAN I JOIN ANY C S AFTER PASSING 12 CLASS MATHS
14th January 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

What are the coarses after 12 commerce in which math subject is also include i am the student of commerce plus maths
14th March 2014, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.12th class pass commerce good job and and can right the education of12th class.
26th May 2014, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

How to join Merchant Navy after
passing 12th commerce with Maths?
12th July 2014, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

im completed my 12th scie and tottally confused bcoz i not gave aieee exams...bt im interested in bca bt which type of college is best to do bca plzzzzz help me..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?