1st April 2012, 02:10 PM
30-10-94

How to pursue BBA after 12th? Is there any entrance exam for BBA in the following colleges?

i have appeared for my 12th(commerce) exam and awaiting the results. i want to pursue bba after 12th. is there an entrance exam for bba in the following colleges:-
1.tolani college of commerce(mumbai)
2.narsee monjee college(mumbai)
3.st.xaviers college(mumbai)
4.s.i.e.s college,sion(mumbai)

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue BBA after passing 12th? Which are the best colleges for doing BBA
  2. Is is importanat to be good in Maths to pursue BBA and job possibility after the same?
  3. Can I do BCA course after completion of 10+2 with Arts stream?
  4. Am I eligible to study BBA if completed Diploma in CSE on 10th basis?
  5. What should I study in 11th standard to pursue BBA? List of colleges which offer BBA in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  6. Can I pursuing BBA while doing B.Tech 3rd year? What I have to approach to pursue BBA? Is BBA course easy enough?
  7. How to get admission in BBA after passing 12th? BBA colleges in Kolkata?
  8. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  9. Which entrance exams should I opt to go for BBA? Which are the colleges in Mumbai which provide BBA course?
  10. Can I study BBA after completing 12th Arts?
  11. Best colleges in Kolkata and Delhi for BBA course? Contact details of the colleges?
  12. Can I do BBA after completing 12th from West Bengal
  13. Is BBA the best course after 12th?
  14. IS there any harm in doing BBA through distance learning in order to pursue MBA later? -- [New]
  15. Best colleges for BBA and which are the entrance exams to be answered? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Percentage required in 12th to do BBA? Best colleges and 100% scholarship?
  17. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  18. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
22nd May 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue BBA after 12th? Is there any entrance exam for BBA in the following colleges?

I want to join bba after 12th result in ms univercity is there any chance for addmition in jun onwards
25th May 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue BBA after 12th? Is there any entrance exam for BBA in the following colleges?

which mumbai colleges take BBA entrance exams
15th January 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

which mumbai colleges take BBA entrance exams
12th June 2015, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Is AMU provide BBA course and I want all the information about BBA like its placement through college and entrance exam its scope and all...so plz tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?