19th April 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Can I do BCA course after completion of 10+2 with Arts stream?

Can i do bca after completing my +2 with arts in any university.

1st May 2012, 02:57 AM
shell_coder

Thumbs up Re: Can I do BCA course after completion of 10+2 with Arts stream?

sorry !
BCA stand for (bachelor of computer application )
It's essentially requires maths in 10+2 so... in my opinion if u'r interested to
do computer courses then their r some certificate course are available in
computer application..
go to this link and get some info. abt course

http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/courses/all/by-number/

BEST OF LUCK
7th June 2012, 11:28 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do BCA course after completion of 10+2 with Arts stream?

To Do BBA Course, You have to passed In your 12th Examination in any Stream With atleast 50% To 60% Marks.

Many colleges offers direct Admission in BBA course, But to get admission in top colleges, you have to scored minimum 60% Marks And to appear for Entrance test And GD.

After clear the entrance exam and GD, You will get admission In BBA course.

So, please dont worry, Arts Students Are eligible to do BBA Course. So 12th is the minimum eligiblity to do BBA Course.
22nd August 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do BCA course after completion of 10 2 with Arts stream?

what is best diploma courses after 10 2 for arts stream students
24th October 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 2 in arts stream and want to continue my studies. What will be the best diploma for 2 arts students?
25th October 2012, 09:14 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
Yes dear, absolutely you can go for BCA or Bachelor's in Computer Applications. Now here is a point to mention. BCA regular course cannot be opted by people who are from Arts genre. Do not worry, distance education courses are equally good and you will not have a problem in job search. You can also join a private company as a project trainee, in the last semester of BCA, where project is required for good marks. Now let me mention some good universities which hold distance education under them:
1)Sikkim Manipal University
2) Alagappa University
3)IGNOU University
4)Utkal University
5) Delhi University
Now choose the university that is nearby your address location.
25th October 2012, 09:24 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
See already you have arts education. Now you want a good diploma course, so why don't you go for a totally different stream and that is, science. By science genre here I mean computer science domain. You can do a basic fundamental course and gain your computer science knowledge and later upgrade it with higher difficult courses. Today computer science is needed in every field. So no matter what sector you join, it will help you a lot if you go for some course on computer science. Now for you the best course will 'DOEACC' approved 'O' level course. After you gain your basic knowledge in computers, then again you can go for 'A' Level. The best institute for such a course will be St. Xavier's College, Kolkata. You can check for it by logging onto www.sxccal.edu or by calling the number at (033) 2287 6035.
25th October 2012, 09:11 PM
sah.alok

well it is not possible to get into bca after 10+2 with arts
look bca is bachelor of computer science,that is type of specialization in computer and computer is a science subject and you must know this "MATHEMATICS IS THE LANGUAGE OF SCIENCE",so the logic is that to study any science subjects you need to have at least mathematics,even in computer there are many things that are totally dependant on maths and as you had arts so you just cannot go for bca,it is not possible.
4th July 2013, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 10 2 with 44.33%, i am interested in Animation and Multimedia so please tell me the scope and the job prospects for it?
5th July 2013, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

I have complete my 12th in science stream what can i do further pls suggest me
5th July 2013, 11:38 AM
PAKODI KAUR

I am afraid to tell you that BCA is a course which requires a stream of non-medical in your 12th class. Arts students are not eligible for it, but don't worry,there are many other good options for you and above all is to start your preparation for IAS. But if you interested in computer field, then there are many certificate courses available whose link has been provided by other users. You can contact that.
Thank you
5th July 2013, 04:15 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Sorry to say but you can't aplly for BCA after completing 10+2 with arts.

BCA stands for Bachelor in Computer application. Only those students can apply for BCA who had either PCB or PCM in class 12th as their core subjects.

how ever, there are large no. of other fields on which you can have a look below.

All The Best

6th July 2013, 04:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For BCA course you must study Maths in 10+2 as every University ask for this criteria.

Hence if you have studied Maths as a subject with Arts stream then you are definitely eligible to apply for BCA course.

Also make cure that you have got at least 50% marks in the Maths subject because there is percentage criteria also for entrance exam.

The admission into top BCA colleges will be based on the rank in the entrance examination and those who get top ranks will get admission into a top college.

Some of the top BCA colleges in India are given below:

-BIT,Mesra,Ranchi

-Cochin Univ of Science & Technology

-NIT Allahabad

-NIT Bhopal

-NIT Calicut

-NIT Durgapur

-NIT Jamshedpur

-NIT Kurukshetra

-NIT Raipur

-NIT Surathkal

-NIT Trichy NIMCET

-NIT Warangal

-Pondicherry Central University

-University of Hyderabad

-University of Pune

-VIT University Vellore

12th May 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in bca,I had pcm as core subjects in 10 2 without computer science
13th May 2015, 02:59 PM
ankit740
Member+

Well friend i am sorry to say that as you have done 12th in arts so it is not possible to bca course with that.
BCA stands for bachelor in computer applications for which you must have mathematics in 12th because if you do not have maths in 12 then you will face problems in doing this course.
so better you go for the course which are related to your stream.
Thank you
31st May 2016, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility to go for bca in arts stream with mathematics subject at 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?