5th August 2015, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Courses related to Biotechnology available to study in USA for M.Sc postgraduate?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my M.Sc in Biotechnology in India. I will go to USA after 8 months and I would like to study more in Biotechnology in USA then what I should do after going USA?

Related Questions:
  1. List of courses available to study in USA for M.Com postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  4. Career based courses for MSc related to Zoology? How good is Biotechnology or Microbiology field?
  5. Can I study PhD in USA with GRE scorecard after completing M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  6. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  7. Courses available in USA for MBA postgraduate?
  8. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  9. Is it better to do MSc in UK or USA after completing BSc Biotechnology
  10. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  11. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  12. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  13. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
  14. How to study in USA by applying for scholarships?
  15. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  16. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  17. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  18. In which university can I do Ph.D Biotechnology after scoring 1160 in GRE and 71% in MSc Microbial Biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?