13th September 2015, 04:04 PM
Posts: n/a

How can I correct residential proof printed on my marksheet of 12th NIOS Board exam?

I have given my 12th NIOS Board exam this year from Jharkhand and my marksheet came. I have given Bihar as my residential address but instead of Bihar, Jharkhand has been printed in my marksheet? Please give me way through which I can make it correct?

Related Questions:
  1. Will BITSAT recognize my 12th marksheet from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Tech now if receiving marksheet of 12th NIOS 6 months later?
  3. When the original marksheet of 12th NIOS will be distributed?
  4. Is it beneficial to attend 12th Improvement exam through NIOS for study MBA?
  5. Can I apply to get government jobs being a 12th NIOS Commerce student?
  6. Can I register for 12th Board exam if completed 11th about 2 years ago?
  7. Will Medical council of India recognize my 12th NIOS marksheet?
  8. Eligibility for secondary education through open schooling in the age of 48 years and after a gap of 30 years from secondary education?
  9. Can I appear in 12th NIOS Board exam without appearing in 11th standard? Is NIOS a recognized Board?
  10. Do we have to submit Birth certificate during counselling at Anna University?
  11. Am I eligible for AIEEE if I passed my 12th through NIOS board?
  12. Whether 12th NIOS Board exam will held in this year?
  13. Value of NIOS education board certificate for IIT JEE examination?
  14. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  15. Can I appear in 12th Science NIOS Board exam now if completed 10th NIOS in this year?
  16. Is 12th NIOS marksheet valid to appear in UPTU BCA entrance exam?
  17. When NIOS 12th Board exam will be held if applied now? When the result will be declared?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Arch through entrance exam if pursuing 12th NIOS? Is CBSE Board equivalent to NIOS Board?
15th September 2015, 08:56 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,192
Default Re: How can I correct residential proof printed on my marksheet of 12th NIOS Board exam?

There is only one way to make it correct you have to submit the mark sheet along with a application about your problem what changes you want to do in your mark sheet , Then they will reprint it .
Other wise inform to your nearest center where you have taken admission or Contact to the nearest center they can help to change your Address.
16th September 2015, 02:06 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 2,792
Default Re: How can I correct residential proof printed on my marksheet of 12th NIOS Board exam?

Just visit the your NIOS study centre or Regional Centre with documentary proof.
Apply for the correction by filling up the form provided by NIOS study centre. Submit the form along with the appropriate fee and documentary proof.

For more details please visit : NIOS correction
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How can I get back my NIOS Marksheet if returned to the office due to address related problem? 3 25th November 2021 08:14 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: