10th August 2013, 01:40 AM
qrazvi15aug

What are the government jobs in Jharkhand?

Dear sir,
My name is Qudratullah and i have passed secondry exame from nios and i have a good apportunity for govt job in jharkhand and i from jharkhand itself.
so, please help me that, am i eligible for govt job?
Will jharkhand govt.accept my cirtificate as cirtificate of JAC?
Should i apply for the post?
Is cirtificate of nios valid for govt.job?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  2. What kind of jobs are available for me Bihar, Jharkhand? I want to take admission in B.Tech
  3. List of the top engineering collages in Jharkhand for B.Tech and B.Arch courses? Which is the best government engineering college in Jharkhand for the same?
  4. List of AICTE approved B.Ed colleges in Ranchi
  5. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  6. Can a student having a residential of Jharkhand, appear in UPTU-SEE? Where can I get application forms in Jharkhand for the same?
  7. List of top engineering colleges available in Jharkhand? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  8. Admission in government colleges in Jharkhand after scoring 8000 rank in JCECE?
  9. Need TNPSC Group 1 and 2 Question Paper -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get a government polytechnic college in Jharkhand after scoring 12548 CML rank in Jharkhand Polytechnic exam
  11. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  12. In which Jobs can I apply for BDS in Jharkhand?
  13. How to do Polytechnic in Jharkhand Government College? What is the procedure? Where to get the application form?
  14. What are the job opportunities after completion of BCA? I am doing it from Kumaon University
  15. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  16. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  17. What are the suitable government jobs for me that I can join at an age of 40 years
  18. Information about BIT Sindri?
11th August 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the government jobs in Jharkhand?

How many govt. job option for completing b.tech in M.E
13th August 2013, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the government jobs in Jharkhand?

Can i do a govt. Job wid nios cirtificate.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?