10th June 2011, 12:44 PM
mannmanu

Qualification required for B.Sc Fashion Technology? Is it full time or part time course? What is the duration and upper age limit? Institutes offering the course in Punjab?

Dear Sir/Mam, kindly tell me what is the minimum qualification required for Bsc.Fashion Tech. What is the upper age limit
Is the course Full Time or Part Time
Institues in Punjab running courses in Punjab
Duration

thanks.

regards.

Maninder Kaur Sood

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum duration of foreign language courses? Institutes offering the course after graduation? Part time or full time professional course?
  2. IIT JAM previous year question paper of Physics and Mathematics?
  3. Can I do Diploma in Metallurgy or M.Sc in Material science having 10 years experience after B.Sc?
  4. How to apply for MSc Maths?
  5. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  6. Minimum duration for doing foreign language courses? From which institutes to do?
  7. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering part time job in Punjab and New Delhi?
  8. Can I get a job in BHEL if scored 76.65% in B.Tech?
  9. Any universities offering M.Tech/MS as part time in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges/universities along with their details, offering Ph.D degree(part time or full time) in Mathematics?
  11. IT courses in Chennai to join electrical and electronics course?
  12. Which are the good institutes offering part/full time Ph.D in Biochemistry in Bangalore? I am a MSc in Biochemistry
  13. List of the M.Tech colleges along with their approximate fee structure? What is the criteria?
  14. List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism?
  15. Which stream should I choose in 12th to do Fashion Designing course? -- [New]
  16. Which colleges is offering part time M.Tech or M.E?
  17. Which institutes are offering part time studies in electrical and instrumentation engineering?
  18. Is there any entry for B.E. Electrical Engineer in BHEL for taking job?
19th August 2011, 10:04 PM
chaitanya joshi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Qualification required for B.Sc Fashion Technology? Is it full time or part time course? What is the duration and upper age limit? Institutes offering the course in Punjab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannmanu View Post
Dear Sir/Mam, kindly tell me what is the minimum qualification required for Bsc.Fashion Tech. What is the upper age limit
Is the course Full Time or Part Time
Institues in Punjab running courses in Punjab
Duration

thanks.

regards.

Maninder Kaur Sood

dear friend,
it depends on the university from which you want to pursue bsc.

normally it requires 10+2

it is a full time course of 3 years

good luck.
25th January 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification required for B.Sc Fashion Technology? Is it full time or part time course? What is the duration and upper age limit? Institutes offering the course in Punjab?

i hav to become fashion designer......i'm do'g 12th std......... i need fee how much needed to do fashion technology coursesand basic qualification
10th October 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification required for B.Sc Fashion Technology? Is it full time or part time course? What is the duration and upper age limit? Institutes offering the course in Punjab?

im doing 12th std in commerce group. i wish to become a fashion designer. whether commerce group will restrict my ream??????????????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?