10th July 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of printing technology

i have taken printing technology in anna university ceg campus.I want to know the scope of printing technology

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  2. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  3. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
  4. Objective questions and answers of printing technology?
  5. How to do degree in printing? I am a diploma holder in printing technology
  6. Printing course in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Objective questions of OMR exam based on Diploma Printing Technology with answers?
  8. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech in printing technology?
  9. Qualifications required for Lateral Entry B.Tech examination?
  10. How to get admission for MS with scholarship after passing Printing Technology?
  11. Government printing press jobs? -- [New]
  12. Is Anna University providing part time M.E in printing technology? List of the colleges offering part time M.E in Printing Technology? What is the procedure?
  13. Old questions related to diploma in printing technology?
  14. Is B.Sc electronics degree equivalent to diploma in EEE?
  15. Will there be any short programs in Printing Technology in institutions in India?
  16. Are there any Short Term Printing Technology or Offset Printing Courses available in Bangalore of 3 to 6 months duration?
  17. What can I pursue in M.E other than printing technology? Which is better between M.E and MBA?
  18. What are the government jobs available for printing students?
9th May 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of printing technology

I am going to study printing technology in Anna university. I want to know the scope of printing technology
9th May 2015, 06:20 PM
nandhuins95

I am going to study printing technology in Anna university. I want to know the scope for printing technology.
7th June 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Iam going to study printing technology in anna university ceg campus,first of all i want to know the scope of this field..and to know about the salary packages
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?