13th January 2011, 04:22 PM
ganeshlandge

Syllabus for Electrical Sub Engineer of Mahadiscom exam? Which books to refer and sample papers for the post of sub engineer?

I want the previouse sample question paper for electrical sub-engg. post in mahavitaran or mahadiscom & also need the syllabus for this post exam & which book i have to refer ? please send me details....thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for Electrical Sub Engineer of Mahadiscom exam? Which books to refer and sample papers for the post of sub engineer?
  2. Syllabus of Electrical Sub Engineer of Mahadiscom exam? Which books to refer and sample question papers for the post of Sub Engineer?
  3. Syllabus for Electrical Sub Engineer of Mahadiscom exam? Which books to refer and sample papers for the post of sub engineer?
  4. Syllabus for Electrical Sub Engineer of Mahadiscom exam? Which books to refer and sample papers for the post of sub engineer?
  5. Books to refer for the post of Sub-Engineer in Mahadiscom?
  6. Syllabus and books for Jr electrical engineer in Mahadiscom
  7. Syllabus for MSEB sub engineer electrical exam and reference books?
  8. Syllabus and books for MSEB Sub Engineer Electrical exam?
  9. What is the new syllabus for RRB exam? How to prepare for Sr section engineer? Sample question papers for the same?
  10. Syllabus and sample papers for DGVCL Junior Electrical Engineer exam -- [New]
  11. Sample question papers for M.S.E.B.(Mahadisom) Sub Engineer exam
  12. Previous year question paper of MAHADISCOM Sub-engineer(Electrical) exam
  13. Sample question papers for MSEDCL exam for the post of Assistant Engineer -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Sample question papers and syllabus for Mahagenco Sub engineer exam of electronics branch?
  15. Syllabus for MDL probationary officer post, electronics engineer in mazgaon dock
  16. Syllabus and sample question papers of electronics and communication engineering for PG engineer trainee
  17. What is the syllabus for the post of Junior Engineer? I am a mechanical engineer
  18. How to prepare for section engineer entrance exam? Which books to refer? Syllabus of the exam?
26th January 2011, 02:11 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus for Electrical Sub Engineer of Mahadiscom exam? Which books to refer and sample papers for the post of sub engineer?

Mahadiscom [Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company], also known as Mahavitaran, conducts exams periodically for the post of Engineers. A detailed syllabus of the exam is attached:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MahadiscomSyllabus.pdf(114.8 KB, 2688 views)
26th January 2011, 11:25 PM
mishra245

Default Re: Syllabus for Electrical Sub Engineer of Mahadiscom exam? Which books to refer and sample papers for the post of sub engineer?

You have to know all year knowledge 1st 2nd and 3rd like applied mechanics, some,those,highway engg, railway engg. and all syllabus of diploma. so the syllabus is same for all exam which is related to engg. exam.
the books recommended for the exam of sub engineers are published by the best publication as Arihant and more.
these publications are also published the sample papers for these exam.
28th January 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of exam for sub engineer
31st January 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Which books to be refer?
31st January 2011, 07:00 PM
psarjune

Post Re: Syllabus for Electrical Sub Engineer of Mahadiscom exam? Which books to refer and sample papers for the post of sub engineer?

13/2/2011
is d exam date
6th February 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

i want model paper for sub engg. mahadiscom
11th February 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

i want the sample paper for exam
13th April 2011, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

can u plz tell me d date by which result for the jr. operater exam held on 13/2/2011 going to announce...???
2nd June 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

can u tell the result date of interview taken on 30/04/2011 of sub enginner which was taken in mumbai of
18th June 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

when the selected list for the post of sub engineer in mseb will be dispeyed the ad dated on 13/2
26th October 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

when is the recruitment for 2012
3rd May 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

books for jr. engineer in mahadiscom
11th June 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Please let me know the Syllabus for HR of MSEB exam 2012? Which books to refer and sample papers for the post of Jr. Manager -HR

If possible please mail it on [email protected] or [email protected]
15th July 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

plz send me syllabus for the sub engg. exam in mahadiscom . my email id is [email protected]. thank u sir.
27th August 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Syllabus for Electrical Sub Engineer of Mahadiscom exam? Which books to refer and sample papers for the post of sub engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganeshlandge View Post
I want the previouse sample question paper for electrical sub-engg. post in mahavitaran or mahadiscom & also need the syllabus for this post exam & which book i have to refer ? please send me details....thanks
i want the previose sample question for electical sub- engg.
2nd September 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me the date of exam of wbsedcl 2o13 for assistant electrical engineer
16th October 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for Electrical Sub Engineer of Mahadiscom exam? Which books to refer and sample papers for the post of sub engineer?

send ur feedback me at [email protected]
17th December 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

send your feedback me at nitu66pardhi@gmail .com
21st September 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

sir I am belog to mp se hu kya me sub electrical engg ka form bhar sakta hu.
22nd September 2013, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me the which book i refer for electrical sub engineer and give me a sample question paper?
22nd September 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for junior engineer in mahadiscom exam
22nd September 2013, 09:11 PM
swapnil6372

I want the previouse sample question paper for electrical sub-engg. post in mahavitaran or mahadiscom & also need the syllabus for this post exam & which book i have to refer ? please send me details....

send ur feedback me at [email protected]
28th September 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Syllabus for Electrical Sub Engineer of Mahadiscom exam? Which books to refer and sample papers for the post of sub engineer?

[QUOTE=ganeshlandge;317089]I want the previouse sample question paper for electrical sub-engg. post in mahavitaran or mahadiscom & also need the syllabus for this post exam & which book i have to refer ? please send me details
28th September 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

which book are refer for the sub engineer post plz send me u'r reply on my gmail [email protected]
4th October 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I WANT SUB ENGINEER SYLLABUS FOR MAHDISCOM
9th October 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

pls give me detail syallabus of mahadiscom sub engineer and exam methodology pls send sir my id; [email protected]
10th October 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

B.C. GIVE THE ANSWERE
11th October 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

give me syllabus of mahadiscom sub engineer n for asst. programmer
also.my id is [email protected].
11th October 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i am completed my elecyrical diplomA sir iam interested in mseb plesse give me imf about sub engineer post syllabuse&whose book are referred
13th October 2013, 09:56 PM
Rajesh Patil 1

Default Syllabus for Electrical Sub Engineer of Mahadiscom exam? Which books to refer and sample papers for the post of sub engineer?

I want the previouse sample question paper for electrical sub-engg. post in mahavitaran or mahadiscom & also need the syllabus for this post exam & which book i have to refer ? please send me details....thanks[/QUOTE]
15th October 2013, 03:01 PM

what is the date of exam for sub engineer
17th October 2013, 08:09 PM
nileshpotdar

pl.send sample question paper for this examon my mail id [email protected]
23rd October 2013, 04:10 PM

i want model paper for sub engg. mahadiscom
29th October 2013, 01:26 PM

I want the previouse sample question paper for electrical sub-engg. post in mahavitaran or mahadiscom & also need the syllabus for this post exam & which book i have to refer ? please send me details....thanks[/QUOTE]
4th November 2013, 10:51 AM
Ashwini arun atram

Quote:
current syallabus for 2013 exam
4th November 2013, 11:35 AM
kiran arun atram

Quote:
please give the new syallabus
4th November 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
which books to be refer?
which sylabus book refer for sub engineer post
7th September 2015, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Please send me previous year years question paper on [email protected] urgently please.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?