5th September 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for placement in any company as per my academic record?

I got 74% in 10th ,73% in 12th, 65% in B.Sc but having a year gap related to some medical issue and doing M.C.A. With 73%. Am i eligible for any company ?

5th September 2015, 08:41 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for placement in any company as per my academic record?

Yes definitely why not you are absolutely eligible to apply for " Any company " with your academic criteria is taken into consideration.

For best results first you chose one of the Top companies and take the profile of that company and just view the selection process and the eligibility criteria for it.

Thus you can see various companies but coming to fact that any candidate is eligible to apply for a company with minimum 65% of marks through out their educational career.
6th September 2015, 03:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for placement in any company as per my academic record?

Yes, as per your academic record, you are eligible for placement in most of the companies. For Master of Computer Application candidate, information technology companies are the best.

Basic eligibility criteria for most of the IT company:

1. Candidate must have done 10th, 12th and bachelor's degree from a recognized institute.

2. They must have scored throughout 60% or more in 10th, 10+2 and bachelor's degree. Since you have more than 60% upto master's degree you are eligible for all companies.

3. If you have a gap year, you need to submit supporting document for it.

Top companies:

1. Tata Consultancy Services.

2. IBM.

3. Tech Mahindra.

4. Infosys.

5. HCL Technologies.
6th September 2015, 11:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 74% in 10th ,73% in 12th, 65% in B.Sc but having a year gap related to some medical issue and doing M.C.A. With 73%. Am i eligible for any company ?
Eligibility criteria for IT companies:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Companies is 60%(This percentage is vary from company to company).

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for companies recruitment.

List of IT companies :

• TCS
• CTS
• Infosys
• Cap Gemini
• Wipro
• Genpact
• Google
• Accenture
• IBM
• Syntel
• iGate
• Prokarma
• Microsoft
7th September 2015, 12:11 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for all Information technology companies to get placed in it after scoring more than 60% in 10th, 10+2, bachelor's degree and master's degree. You can enroll yourself for on campus or off campus placement in any IT company like TCS, HCL, IBM, Tech Mahindra, Cognizant, Infosys etc.

To get placed, a candidate must clear following rounds:

1. Aptitude round.

2. Group Discussion round.

3. Technical and Managerial interview.

4. HR Round.

You will have to produce relevant document for one year gap, one year gap is allowed in almost all companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?