15th December 2010, 04:22 PM
sonimayu

How to prepare for section engineer entrance exam? Which books to refer? Syllabus of the exam?

please tell me how to prepare for section engineer entrance exam, which book? and if possible tell syllabus.

--Thanks in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and Books to prepare for RRB Section Officer Engineer Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Syllabus and List of Books to prepare for RRB Section Officer Engineer Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  3. What is the new syllabus for RRB exam? How to prepare for Sr section engineer? Sample question papers for the same?
  4. How to prepare for railway entrance exam? Books to be referred?
  5. Which books should I refer for RRB section engineer Mechanical Workshop
  6. Which Books should I prepare for RRB Section Engineer Exam?
  7. How to prepare for MSc entrance exam? Which books to refer?
  8. Books to be referred for competitive exams like Railway for ECE branch?
  9. Books for Physics section of M.Sc Informatics entrance exam? -- [New]
  10. Syllabus of M.Tech entrance exam of VIT? Books to be referred for the exam?
  11. How to prepare for English Section of Bank Exam? Which books to refer?
  12. Syllabus for Electrical Sub Engineer of Mahadiscom exam? Which books to refer and sample papers for the post of sub engineer?
  13. How can I prepare for Medical entrance exam? Which all books should I refer?
  14. How to prepare the English and General Awareness Section of Bank Exams? Which books to refer for preparation?
  15. What syllabus should I prepare for RRB Exam for the position of Section Engineer?
  16. How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  17. When is the JTU entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam? Books that I can refer?
  18. Syllabus to prepare for JTO exam? Whcih books to refer for the JTO exam?
4th January 2011, 10:39 AM
tanvi sharma

Default Re: How to prepare for section engineer entrance exam? Which books to refer? Syllabus of the exam?

hello,you will have to study hard for these exam.
also you will have to take knowledge from the references books of the respective subjects.
specially indian authors it is easy to read.
for engg the author j.s katre is the best.
all the best
28th February 2011, 11:11 PM
goldin

Default Re: How to prepare for section engineer entrance exam? Which books to refer? Syllabus of the exam?

study all basic in your subject . you have to study the previous question papers.
refer standard books for your subjects.
http://questionpaper.in/QuestionPaperLibrary.aspx
19th April 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

apptitude and maths for PSU from where to prepare
14th October 2011, 12:35 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

you will have to study hard for these exam.
also you will have to take knowledge from the references books of the respective subjects.
specially indian authors it is easy to read.
for engg the author j.s katre is the best.
20th February 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for section engineer entrance exam? which books are refer? electronics syllabus of the exam?
13th March 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for section engineer exam of telecommunication in railways . please suggest any book for the same
17th March 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus and names of books for mechanical engineering for rrb section engg. post at [email protected]
28th March 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,i'll be very much hlpful to u if u please tell me the name of reference books for Sr.Section Engineer(electrical) in RRB so that i can start my preparation..my email id is :- [email protected]
27th April 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

as a civil engg.student ,which exam will best for me????
9th May 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to know about the name of reference books n solved papers of books for
Sr. Section Engineer(Electrical Engg.) for RRB Compitation so that
it will be helpfull in my preparation.kindly send me detail on
My email id is:[email protected], [email protected]
i will be highly obliged for u...
5th June 2012, 11:26 AM
jaydeep632

of the exam?
you will have to study hard for these exam.
also you will have to take knowledge from the
references books of the respective subjects.
you have to solve previous exam paper and refer its soluction
28th June 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

what is syallbus of section eng. entrance exam & which book is refferrd?
6th January 2013, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

I want to become a IAS officer...but how? I don't know..
Plz hlp me out..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?