13th January 2011, 10:41 PM
freshjainendra

Names of private colleges which have minimum fee structure of 2.5 Lakhs/Annum for MBBS?

Sir,
i wanna know colleges name (private) which have minimum fee structure(about 2.5 lacksper annum ) for "mbbs"

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum tuition fee per annum of any private MBBS college of India? Names of those colleges?
  2. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  3. List of private medical colleges in India having minimum fee structure for MBBS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college?
  5. List of private MBBS colleges with minimum fee structure?
  6. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  7. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure?
  8. Fee structure for MBBS course? Which are the private medical colleges from Nandad?
  9. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  10. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  11. How to get a seat in MBBS without clearing PMT? List of some private colleges for MBBS in Punjab with less fee structure?
  12. Minimum fee structure for MBBS in India?
  13. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  14. Which college across the nation has the minimum fee structure for the MBBS program?
  15. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  16. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka? -- [New]
  17. Minimum fee structure for MBBS in Government Medical university in Inida? How much this will be in private university?
  18. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
14th January 2011, 12:25 PM
mishra245

Default Re: Names of private colleges which have minimum fee structure of 2.5 Lakhs/Annum for MBBS?

You can get admission in any govt. college for the knowledge and minimum fee structure.
But you get admission in private college then you can search very deeply because there is no college for getting the degree of MBBS in the minimum fee structure of less then 2.5Lakhs.
14th January 2011, 03:11 PM
hunk7009
Junior Member+

Default Re: Names of private colleges which have minimum fee structure of 2.5 Lakhs/Annum for MBBS?

hi,
all private colleges demand not less than 20 lakhs for all 5 years of mbbs as far as hyderabad is concerned.my sister got admission more than 25 lakh in a private college..and please provide your city or state name so that it will be easy for the answerers...so good luck
4th March 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=freshjain/QUOTE]endra;317727]Sir,
i wanna know colleges name (private) which have minimum fee structure(about 2.5 lacksper annum ) for "mbbs"[
5th March 2011, 04:57 AM
Unregistered

can you say about entrance exam that everyone can write???
11th March 2011, 06:51 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

private colleges which have minimum fee structure of 2.5 Lakhs/Annum for MBBS
You can get admission in any govt. college for the knowledge and minimum fee structure.
But you get admission in private college then you can search very deeply because there is no college for getting the degree of MBBS in the minimum fee structure of less then 2.5Lakhs.
all private colleges demand not less than 20 lakhs for all 5 years of mbbs as far as hyderabad is concerned.my sister got admission more than 25 lakh in a private college

good luck
19th March 2011, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MBBS
19th March 2011, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Let me know about fee structure of medical colleges in Maharashtra.
27th March 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

sir,
kindly please tell me about the fee structure of government Mbbs in uttranakhand?
and is the the outsider of the state is eligible for the seat of other state?
kindly do rply on my kind email address [email protected]
thanking you
17th April 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;426111]
Quote:
Originally Posted by freshjain/QUOTE
endra;317727]Sir,
i wanna know colleges name (private) which have minimum fee structure(about 2.5 lacksper annum ) for "mbbs"[
20th April 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

what is management quota?can a NRI student get admission through that who holding indian passport
24th April 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Plz suggest me some collage of MBBS which have min. fee structure for MBBS and for BDS without donation. Regards Kapil
29th April 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

what is private medical college fee for MBBS in maharastra & kernataka
30th April 2011, 04:24 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

hi,
you can get admission in any govt. college for the knowledge and minimum fee structure.
all private colleges demand not less than 20 lakhs for all 5 years of mbbs as far as hyderabad is concerned.my sister got admission more than 25 lakh in a private college

thanks
12th May 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my fsc in pakistan. and after this i want to get in medical college?
am i eligible for this ? i am an afghan citizen.
17th May 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

If I get marks in between 125 to 150 in CET, will I get admission on direct seat in any Medical College anywhere in Maharashtra ?
21st May 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Minimum fees structure for MBBS in private medical college in U.P.
23rd May 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

lowest package plz telll me mbbs course........
31st May 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
can you say about entrance exam that everyone can write???
aipmt
7th June 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
My son scored 13000 rank in AIPMT. Where can be he get admission in MBBS course.
8th June 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges for mbbs having 2 lac fees in maharashtra.
8th June 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

list of mbbs colleges in maharashtra having fees upto 2 lacs.
14th June 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

names of private medical colleges which have minimum fee structure of 2.5 lakhs per annums for mbbs
19th June 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Fees structure of private medical colleges in current year , as well as last year, please
21st June 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

may i know the details of govt. medical colleges in india especially in kerala and about the fees also?
22nd June 2011, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

i wanted to know about the colleges for mbbs and bds with lowest fees structure.....please let me know as soon as possible...
22nd June 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I KNOW ABOUT THE FEES/DIRECT ADMISSION OF MBBS COLLEGES
29th June 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission in m.b.b.s in any where in india in a package of 20 lakhs.....
29th June 2011, 11:04 PM
swastik08

hi dear,
you can get admission in any govt. college for the knowledge and minimum fee structure.

thanks
3rd July 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

i am studient of pakistan. will i be able to apply?
17th July 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to know name of colleges MBBS.
22nd July 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

how can i take direct admission for mbbs fees upto 2.5 to3 lakhs
20th August 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

how can i directly enter for medical course in karnataka
18th October 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

sir;
i don't know much abt colleges of mbbs can u inform me abut the fee structure of governmental colleges
17th November 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I am John
my birth place is tamil nadu
my marks are below
Tamil -116
English -170
Physics -106
Chemistry -137
Biology -110
Maths -135
------
Total -774

I finished my exams in march 2011.
I need an M.B.B.S seat in India for a low package.

Notes:
Only direct admission.
First preference would be Karnataka,Andhra pradesh
17th November 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Notes:
Only direct admission.
17th November 2011, 11:30 AM
joseph ti

I am John
my birth place is tamil nadu
my marks are below
Tamil -116
English -170
Physics -106
Chemistry -137
Biology -110
Maths -135
------
Total -774

Notes:
Only direct admission.
11th February 2012, 12:01 PM
Soubhagya ranjan biswal

Smile Re: Names of private colleges which have minimum fee structure of 2.5 Lakhs/Annum for MBBS?

Sir,
i am soubhagya ranjan biswal, i wanna know colleges name (private) which have minimum fee structure(about 2.5 lacksper annum ) for "mbbs" . I finished my +2 exam 2011. Note - only direct admission my first preference would be odisha ,kalkata or any other state.
plz send this detail information in my email id. My email id is- [email protected]
13th March 2012, 01:22 PM
despire007

hi dear,
13th March 2012, 01:52 PM
despire007

hi dear,
10th April 2012, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

SIR,,I WANT TO KNOW THE BEST MEDICAL COURSE WHICH CAN BE COMPLETED WITH RS600000
25th May 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i have given the punjab pmet exam and got 4432 rank and got 360 marks ...i want to get seat in private colleges in punjab with fee of not more than 20 lakh...can u jst provide me name of such colleges in punjab where i am eligible for mbbs
10th June 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i am student... i gave many entrance exams i qualified only one in state cee i got 3rd rank for mbbs ...but they dont give other state people and i want to get admission in mbbs with no donation direct admission please help me sir . i passed my class 12 in the year 2011-12 from cbse with 79% marks... and i want private college with 2.5 lakh per annum ... sir please help me my email id is [email protected]........... i l b very grateful to you..
10th June 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i a student of cbse board i have passed ma class 12 this year and i got 79% and in have secured 3rd rank in mbbs in state cee i belong to the state mizoram ... sir i want to get addmission in private medical college with minimum fee structure of 2.5 lakh .. sir please help me as i dnt have any way to get please provide me names of some private colleges with give direct addmission .. without donation where a am eligible....i l be very gratefull to you
my email id is
[email protected]
12th June 2012, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know if there is any private colleges in India with minimum fees structure about 2 lacs.... please reply me my Id [email protected]
16th September 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

sir..I wante minimum fee and colleg name in U.P..for MBBS..sir send email..in my email I.D..jitendra.jai [email protected].
19th December 2012, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i want to know about the MBBS clg which is best with 2.5 lakh fee per annum.clg shuld be in pune or Maharashtra.
16th June 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

i have secured91.35 percentile in neet .can i get any private medical college
18th June 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the name of the college. I live in ghaziabad, uttar pradesh.
17th July 2013, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

want to know abt the medical collages with fee 3 lakh per annum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?