22nd April 2012, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

What all options are available for me after passing 12th commerce? I want to carry my studies in Maths

i am a commerce student and i have given exams of class 12th and i want to carry on my studies in maths so what all options are available for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about the courses to study after 12th Commerce with Maths?
  2. Stream to choose after 12th while having Commerce in 12th class? -- [New]
  3. Courses which I can do after passing 12th commerce with 62.2% without Maths?
  4. What are the options for me after passing 12th? I am doing 12th commerce with subjects of ACC, ECo, BST, English, computer and Maths
  5. what's are the various options available for a 12th(commerce) passed student? Is it better to go for further studies?
  6. Best career options for commerce students after 12th?
  7. Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student?
  8. I am a 12th commerce student without Maths subject : What are the career options after commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the difference career options available after passing commerce without Maths? I am keen on doing LLB
  10. What are the options for my further studies(Commerce) after completing 12th?
  11. Career opportunities available for 12th commerce(without maths) students? I'm interested to become CA or join law
  12. What career options are available for me after passing class 12th? I am a student studying in class 12th
  13. Best options for Higher studies after 12th with Maths?
  14. Can I study Commerce in Graduation with 65% in 12th Commerce with Maths?
  15. Can I become an IPS officer after passing 12th commerce?
  16. Career options after 12th standard in Commerce without maths?
  17. Should I do BA LLB after passing 12th commerce without Maths?
  18. Which career options are available for me after 12th commerce with Commerce?
22nd April 2012, 11:36 AM
Eshwarvenkatesh

Default Re: What all options are available for me after passing 12th commerce? I want to carry my studies in Maths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a commerce student and i have given exams of class 12th and i want to carry on my studies in maths so what all options are available for me?
hello,
there are many career options after 12th commerce. One is by taking degree courses like BBA/B.Com. After that you can do PG courses like MBA/M.Com. The other doing either C.A./I.C.W.A.I. by entrance exam CPT for CA and foundation exam for ICWAI
16th May 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What all options are available for me after passing 12th commerce? I want to carry my studies in Maths

i am a 10th student i want to become a c.a so what all should i do for it??
1st June 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Courses which I can joined after passing 12th business maths without computer science?
14th May 2014, 02:23 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Commerce stream having lot of career options after completing 12th standard. Since, your interested to carry mathematics subject in your studies. You can the courses like,
  • B.Com course with Business Mathematics Subject Course
  • BA in Mathematics Course
  • Chartered Accountant course
  • Cost and Work Accountant Course
  • Chartered Financial Analyst Course

This courses having mathematics subject. So, you can operate in any one of the course as you wish.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?