26th May 2011, 04:26 PM

Courses which I can do after passing 12th commerce with 62.2% without Maths?

i have scored 62.2% marks in 12th commerce without maths and have passed 5 sibjects-english,hindi,physical education,accountancy and busines studies. suggest me courses

8th August 2011, 12:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses which I can do after passing 12th commerce with 62.2% without Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i have scored 62.2% marks in 12th commerce without maths and have passed 5 sibjects-english,hindi,physical education,accountancy and busines studies. suggest me courses
dear friend,

here are many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses and career options available to students after 12th std class in commerce stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like B.Com, BBA, BMS, BBM, CFA, CA, ICWA, CFP, etc.*

list of commerce college:-

Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM)
St. Xaviers College- Kolkata,
H.R College of Commerce & Economics,*
Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti's, Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College,
Institute of Apparel Management (IAM)
Shri Shikshayatan College

all the best
15th September 2011, 10:39 PM
manoj rajpurohit

Default Re: Courses which I can do after passing 12th commerce with 62.2% without Maths?

Dear friend,

you can do many courses after completing the 12th in commerce. you have got good marks in the 12th class.

If you don't want to go in the math stream then nothing to worry, you can do many courses :-

b.com

BBA

CFP

CA

ICWA

BBM

etc.

CA is the best course in these days.

best of luck.
16th September 2011, 03:59 PM
Deepthi Thomas

Hai friend, here are some of the courses for which you can join .
BBA,B.Com,CA,ICWA etc
18th September 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

which course is better than more jobs?
18th November 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

hey... i m balesh..
i got the 63% marks in I.C.S.E .
now i have taken commerce side..
so what kind of jobs i will get in my future.
or plz tell me which cource i will do...

thank u...
19th November 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

In order to do BBA or B.com is it compulsory to have maths as a subject in 12th?
5th December 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

SIR, IAM A COMMERS STUDENT,BUT I NOT INTERESTED IN ACCOUNTANCY AND INTERESTED IN BUSINESS AFTER MY 2 WHICH DIGREE I SELECT?
13th December 2011, 09:31 PM
khushboo naushin

hi friend..
you can do the lots of courses like- BBCA, BCOM, BBA,CA CS etc.. and you have lots of option.. and after that you can also do the post graduation..
good luck
13th December 2011, 11:13 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of 12th in commerce field with out maths , you can go for courses like-

1.B.Com in any of your subject..

2.BBA- if you have interest in management field. After completion of BBA course you can go for MBA course.

3.Mass communication- Which is quite a different field and also emerging field.
Through this course you can enter in media world.

4.Fashion technology:- This is a different course as well.. If you have interest in designing then you can go for this field.

Now you decide where to go.

All the best.
15th December 2011, 10:31 PM
tuntunia

you can do many courses after completing the 12th in commerce. you have got good marks in the 12th class.

If you don't want to go in the math stream then nothing to worry, you can do many courses :-

b.com

BBA

CFP

CA

ICWA

BBM

etc.

CA is the best course in these days.
12th January 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in lakshmibai college of delhi university but i dont have maths in 2 commerce
12th February 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Hai,sir im an average student not gud in accounts want to do something in life. Im a commerce student wth 60% marks which course can i do want to do through correspondance suggest correspondance college also
13th March 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

which college should i prefer for bba course in thane district.?
28th March 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

what are the advantages and disadvantages of taking maths in commerce stream after 10th
26th April 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

which type of exam getting after 12t5h for getting ips officer
29th April 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I'AM A COMMERS STUDENT,BUT I NOT INTERESTED IN ACCOUNTANCY AND INTERESTED IN ARCHITECTURE ,PLEASE GUIDE ME CAN I GET THE ADMISSION IN BACHELOR ARCHITECTURE,BCZ I'AM DON'T HAVE MATHEMATICS SUBJECT IN 2 CLASS,
GIVE ME REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SIR
22nd May 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

hey friends..!!!!!!!!!!! i want to became a successful girl in my life as in my family nobody can do it m from that family where minimum girls are there who make their future beter ................................plsss friends help me in future after 12 commerce which course i will select help me plss my name is bhagyashree sharma.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!jai sai nath..........!!!!1
7th June 2012, 08:14 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

the main courses that are easily available in all the cities of India after doing +2 in commerce that are:-
1.BBA(bachelor of business administration)
2.BCA(bachelor of computer applications)
3.CA(Chartered Accountant)
4.CS(company secretory)
5.B.Sc(bachelor of science)
6.BBM(bachelor of business and management)
7.B.A(bachelor of arts)
7th June 2012, 08:16 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

the main courses that are easily available in all the cities of India after doing +2 in commerce that are:-
1.BBA(bachelor of business administration)
2.BCA(bachelor of computer applications)
3.CA(Chartered Accountant)
4.CS(company secretory)
5.B.Sc(bachelor of science)
6.BBM(bachelor of business and management)
7.B.A(bachelor of arts)
7th June 2012, 11:03 PM
babusingh rajpurohit
Member+

here are many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses and career options available to students after 12th std class in commerce stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like B.Com, BBA, BMS, BBM, CFA, CA, ICWA, CFP, etc.*

list of commerce college:-

Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM)
St. Xaviers College- Kolkata,
H.R College of Commerce & Economics,*
Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti's, Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College,
Institute of Apparel Management (IAM)
Shri Shikshayatan College
2nd July 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

dear sir which can i do after passing12 with 53%in commerce stream
7th July 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

is b.com (ca) is good course??????????
19th July 2012, 11:21 AM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

best of luck
19th July 2012, 11:23 AM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

all the best
20th July 2012, 06:06 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

HII...!!!

-->you can do the following courses:-

-b.com

-BBA

-BCA

-ICWA

-CA

-ACCOUNTING

-FINANCE

-BANKING

-MARKETING

-BA

-BBM

-CA

-CS

ALL THE BEST...
29th July 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I have taken commerce side & sp subject.I wnt 2 be an ias officer.So can be an ias officer after taking commerce??? What ehxams I have to give???
30th July 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i am a commerce student with computer science and without maths... can i get admission in bca at psg college of arts and science coimbatore?
26th October 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

which is the best progarmme after b.com?
9th November 2012, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

What i have To do for joining navy i m in 11th commerce? I will be allowded for navy without maths
22nd December 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am sunil frm punjab.i have passed 10 2 commerce exam 65%marks.i have not intersted in math i am intersted in ias exam .my height is 5.5 can you tell me anybody plese i am eligible for ias exam.
22nd December 2012, 09:19 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Hello friend,

There are multiple for career after 12th commerce without maths .
Howler , before you go for choosing the right career, here is a bit of career advice . You should always be clear about your passion & interest. Take the career steps that bring you closer to your passion subject.

Multiple career options are there for you which you can choose any based on your interest like CA, B.COM , BBA, BBM, HOTEL MANAGEMENT , ANIMATION , JOURNALISM , DEFENSE SERVICES , ICWAI, BMS, CS , BCA , CFA , BMS
BFI, BBI , etc... for you below i am listing some charts which will also nude you so refer below ;---

...BEST REGARDS....
22nd December 2012, 10:15 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After 12th Commerce there are so many career options to choose as per one's interest and efficiency.

You can opt for any of the under Graduate Courses after 12th Commerce:-

-B.Com. - Bachelor of Commerce
-BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
-LL.B. - Bachelor of Law95 years Integrated LL.B.)

You can go with any of the Professional Courses like:-

-CA - Chartered Accountancy
-CS - Company Secretary
-CWA - Cost and Work Accountant

Further you can opt Diploma in Hotel Management/Mass Communication/Journalism/Food & Nutrition Technology after 12th Commerce.
22nd December 2012, 10:33 PM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Courses which I can do after passing 12th commerce with 62.2% without Maths?

Hi,

Commerce is best field because we can be a Professional Business Man.

After 12th commerce there are many options for you .

Courses after 12th Commerce :
  • Bachelor of Business Administration
  • Chartered Accountant
  • Bachelor of Business and Management
  • Bachelor of Computer Applications

So I suggest you that do CA.Because it is advantageous. Professional CA has great value.

Best of Luck...And go to your interest.

Cool....
22nd December 2012, 11:10 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

After passing 12th with Commerce, there are lots of courses which you can take in order to go for higher studies.

The courses are as follows:

B.Com

BCA

CCA

CA

ICWA

Accounting

CS

CA

Marketing

Banking

And many other courses……….

I suggest you to take the best course where you can feel can have a better future.

So select the best course and have a good future.

Thank you,

All the best.
23rd January 2013, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

Now I'm in 12th commerce if I passed with 60% what do you suggest me to take a field.....and I was thinking about to do CA course.....

Hafi 9886704804
21st March 2014, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,
is it possible to join MBA after finishing degree in Eng Lit .
17th June 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

hello sir'
Now i'm in 12th coomerce if i passed with 63% what do u suggest me to take a best field in my life ...................i was thinking about to do bank course
22nd October 2014, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do BCA or B.tech after passing 12th commerce without math please help me
15th March 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

i m an avg. commerce student ,about to complete my 2 ...
what course should i prefer as my mugging up capacity is bit low
and the course may also help me in my future business..
ACCOUNTANCY and ECONOMICS are the subject of my choice..
1st April 2015, 12:44 AM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

You can go for B.com and after you can give exam to become a charted accountant and you can prepare for bank exam or ssc exams also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?