26th April 2012, 11:01 AM
Monishaa vijaya basker

What should I do to get a good Job after completion of ECE course with an aggregate of 70%?

Iam a ece fresher with aggregate of 70%.iam seeking for a job which helps me to learn out something in ece core.what should i do? Will i get a good job in ece core.please help me out with this

6th May 2012, 08:30 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a good Job after completion of ECE course with an aggregate of 70%?

After completing ECE, you have many job options both in government sector and private firms also. You can look for job vacancies as per your qualification in employment dailies, job portals etc and apply on the basis of that. After B.Tech it is better to apply for technical job posts in core companies. Some of the government companies you can apply are SAIL, BEL, BHEL, BSNL etc. You can also apply for jobs in private companies like TCS, Nokia, and Philips etc. In order to get in to good job positions in core companies you need to prepare well for selection tests. Written examination will be the main basis of selection where in your technical knowledge will be tested. You need to clear written test to get a chance to appear for GD and P.I as well.
2nd July 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to get a good Job after completion of ECE course with an aggregate of 70%?

i have an aggregate of 70% in ECE.how can apply jobs
18th March 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

hi iam dhina iam doing b.e final year at present iam going to finish my degree in may\june .after completion what course i should learn either embedded system or vlsi chip design pls tell me which should i prefer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?