28th July 2010, 04:24 PM
vannstepup

Do I have any opportunity for job sin top companies after scoring 64.9 aggregate and 90+ in inter?

hello sir, i have passed out my btech(ECE) in and have an aggregate of 64.9 and my aggregate in 10^th and inter is 90+, will i have an oppurtunity to get jobs in top companys or is it better to pursue MS, though with good score in MS will i face problem in getting placed in top company in filling the creteria?
im totally confused n no-one to suggest me , kindly suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any job opportunity for me after scoring 65% in B.E Aggregate
  2. Companies for which I am eligible for job after scoring 64% aggregate in final year and less than 57% in 12th?
  3. Is it possible to get placed in a top company after scoring 64.9 in B.Tech and 90+ in both inter and 10th?
  4. Companies for which I am eligible after scoring 63% aggregate in final year?
  5. How to get a job in VLSI after scoring 84% in 10th and 73% in inter
  6. Am I eligible for any software company after scoring 66% aggregate
  7. How to get IT job after scoring 60% aggregate? List of the companies in Bangalore
  8. For which companies can I be eligible after scoring around 60% aggregate after 7th semester?
  9. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in top companies after scoring 70% in 10th, 84.5% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  10. Which are the companies hiring 65.3% aggregate scoring students?
  11. Am I eligible for placements after scoring 52.2% in companies which ask for 60% aggregate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of top companies in which we can get internship after completion of B.Tech course?
  13. Is there any good opportunity for me after scoring 67% in 10th and 58% in 12th
  14. Is it possible for me to get jobs in software companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in inter?
  15. Am I eligible to join Microsoft company after completing B.Tech and having 2 years gap between Intermediate and Graduation? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to be employed by top IT firms if you dont have aggregate of 60^ in engineering degree?
  17. Can I get a job in VLSI domain having S.S.C 76.3%, Inter 73.6, B.Tech 58.68% (E.C.E) marks?
  18. Can I get any job opportunity as per my academic percentages?
5th October 2011, 07:31 PM
Priyanka Chiraniya

Default Re: Do I have any opportunity for job sin top companies after scoring 64.9 aggregate and 90+ in inter?

Hello,sure...You are having a lot of choices.Marks does not matter so much if you rae having it more than 60% through out your academic carrer because most of companies are having the criteria of at least 60% marks.

Till now if you are not placed in any company you are left with following choices:
1)You can sit for off campus selection of various software companies.
2)You can appear in GATE or do M.Tech,from there you will be surely placed in a good company.
3)You can give the PH test conducted by elitmus for getting job in various companies.Regarding this for more details you can go through www.elitmus.com.

Thanks.
25th December 2011, 10:42 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have any opportunity for job sin top companies after scoring 64.9 aggregate and 90+ in inter?

hai
any company are having 60% of marks with any degree to attend the job interviews .
jobs are depenedence upon ur knowledge in english and attitude ,subject knowledge
12th February 2012, 10:44 AM
swati_forum

Hello,sure...You are having a lot of choices.Marks does not matter so much if you rae having it more than 60% through out your academic carrer because most of companies are having the criteria of at least 60% marks.

Till now if you are not placed in any company you are left with following choices:
1)You can sit for off campus selection of various software companies.
2)You can appear in GATE or do M.Tech,from there you will be surely placed in a good company.
3)You can give the PH test conducted by elitmus for getting job in various companies.Regarding this for more details you can go through www.elitmus.com.

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?