13th July 2014, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Job in Electronics companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?

hi sir /mam
i have completed my btech of ece stream .
now i want to job in electronic field ..
can you guide me ..please send me the names
of electronics companies so that i can apply..
i had aggregate of 76% in ece.

Related Questions:
  1. Job in Electronics companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduate? -- [New]
  2. How to get a job in reputed electronics based companies? I have completed PG MSc Electronics
  3. Can I get Job in Core Companies for Electronics in Hyderabad being a candidate having secured 65% in M.Sc Electronics?
  4. IT jobs with 58 % in Engineering
  5. What kind of Jobs will be good for me being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE and MBA with Finance?
  6. How can I get a job in top telecom companies and core electronics companies?
  7. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  8. List of companies in which I can apply for job after passing electrical and electronics engineering with 55% marks?
  9. Job opportunities for Electronics engineer at Bharat Electronics Ltd.?
  10. Indian companies offering jobs in robotics?
  11. How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?
  12. How to get placed in core company? I am doing B.E ECE 3rd year
  13. Which has more scopes between Computer Engineering,EC,Mechanical Engineering,Chemical Engineering and IT?
  14. How can I get a job in core companies? I am a B.E fresher in electronics
  15. What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)?? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?
  17. Detailed information regarding M.Sc. Electronics & Telecommunications course?
  18. Am I eligible to get a job in good companies after scoring 60% marks? I am a B.Tech graduate
15th July 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job in Electronics companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?

Respected Sir/ Madam,

I have completed my BCA last month.What can i do after doing BCA i.e pocket friendly and have a good chances for acquiring jobs.I like web designing so tell me courses that are related with it. You also tell me various job exams and scholarship exam.

Thank you,
4th August 2014, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

I am btech graduate in ec with 55% aggregate will I get a job in core companies in Bangalore
29th September 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Can any b,tech ece holders join facebook or google headquarters?without any initial experience's?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?