19th August 2011, 01:24 AM
Lakshmi Sravanthi

Job after completing B.Tech ECE with 80.2%?

Sir,iam doing my b.tech(ece) final year with aggregate of 80.2% and my family was in many difficulties and i immeadiately want a job after my b.tech. . Tell me the way how i can get d job and which job is better suits for me?

24th October 2011, 08:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job after completing B.Tech ECE with 80.2%?

You have many options after B.Tech. You can attend the PSU exams for getting jobs in the government companies. You can get employed in companies such as BHEL, SAIL, NTPC etc. You can also attend the UPSC or SSC exams for applying for jobs in the Railways, Telecom, Civil services etc. Also read the employment papers to know about the opportunities in the private firms.
31st October 2011, 11:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi Sravanthi View Post
Sir,iam doing my b.tech(ece) final year with aggregate of 80.2% and my family was in many difficulties and i immeadiately want a job after my b.tech. . Tell me the way how i can get d job and which job is better suits for me?
You have completed your B-TECH in ECE. But your graduation marks is must be 60% above because below mention organization have criteria is above 60% in graduation . This percentage is vary from organization to organization.

So you have many options to go like govt sector ,private sector or higher study also.

The govt sector options are -DRDO , BARC , ONGC , ISRO , NIC , IGDR , UPSC EXAM , BSNL JTO etc.The age limit for those organization is maximum 30 years .Age relaxation provide only for SC/ST /OBC candiadte.

Also you are eligible in private sector also . the private sector company are TCS ,CTS ,IBM,HP,L&T,ALUNUS ,WIPRO etc.

The higher study options are MS , MBA ,M-TECH ,JRF ,SRF ,PHD etc.

Also you must be qualify in GATE ,CAT,MAT exam.
10th August 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there is scope in 2015 for ECE students??
24th May 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

i will likely to complete my b-tech in 2015.
i am in 4th sem and agreyes till day is 82%
How can i get job just afert completing b-tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?