20th June 2012, 09:37 AM
anindyasd34

How to do M.Tech after passing B.Tech ECE with 90%? What is the career prospect? Can I get a good job if I do it from IITs?

sir, i passed my b.tech in ECE with 90% in average.now i am interested in doing an m.tech.i know m.tech in vlsi,communication are best option for ece.but my interest is in doing an m.tech in aerospace engineering.i want to know what are the career prospect??can i get a good job if i do it from iits because i am switching from ece???i have found many iisc faculties are from ece back ground.bt i want to know weather will it create any froblem in getting a job as my bachelors is in ece???pls help me with your valuable opinion

30th November 2015, 09:07 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech after passing B.Tech ECE with 90%? What is the career prospect? Can I get a good job if I do it from IITs?

This will not create any problem. You can apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering for Master of Technology course. VLSI is the best stream for M.Tech for ECE candidates. GATE is conducted by IIT every year for M.Tech aspirants.

You can select Aerospace Engineering. Once you complete master of technology, you can go for PSU jobs or in research fields for better career and job prospects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?