26th April 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Last date to apply for M.Sc in Microbiology and B.Sc in Biochemistry courses?

sir.kindly inform me the last date of application form of m.sc microbiology and b.sc biochemistry

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  2. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  3. Last date to apply for M.Sc in Microbiology and B.Sc in Biochemistry courses?
  4. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  5. Subject to choose for M.Sc? University to apply in?
  6. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc with combination of botany, microbiology, chemistry -- [New]
  8. Which are the courses available in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  9. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  10. MSc Subjects and branches after B.Sc. Biochemistry?
  11. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensics being a candidate pursuing B.Sc Microbiology, Biochemistry and Chemistry?
  12. MSc in biochemistry after doing an bsc in microbiology?
  13. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  14. Should i take Microbiology or both Microbiology and Biochemistry in BSc?
  15. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  16. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  17. M.Sc in biochemistry or M.Sc microbiology? what's better?
  18. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
1st May 2014, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to apply for M.Sc in Microbiology and B.Sc in Biochemistry courses?

biochemistry and microbiology which one is mostly related to medicine and medical laboratory science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?