30th August 2013, 05:39 PM
machanisaichand

How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc with combination of botany, microbiology, chemistry

I completed my bsc with combination of botany microbiology chemistry now i want to do msc in biochemistry it is possible if possible whats the way to do

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
  2. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry or Microbiology after doing BSc Hons 4 years programme having subjects of Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?
  3. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  5. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects?
  6. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  7. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensics being a candidate pursuing B.Sc Microbiology, Biochemistry and Chemistry?
  8. How to do MSc in Microbiology or forestry after completing BSc in Botany? What is the scope?
  9. How to join MSc Agriculture after opting for BSc in combination of biotechnology, chemistry, botany
  10. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  11. How to do B.Ed or MSc after finishing BSc in Zoology and Botany?
  12. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  13. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
  14. Career options after completing BSc with Microbiology, Botany, Chemistry Group I?
  15. Am I eligible to do MSc in Biochemistry in Kolkata University?
  16. How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc in Biochemistry? What are the dates of entrance test?
  17. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity? -- [New]
  18. Where can I get a job after BSc in Chemistry and MSc in Biochemistry?
30th July 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc with combination of botany, microbiology, chemistry

am i eligible for doing m.sc biotechnology and p.hd after completing my b.sc general course and subject combination is botany,chemistry and microbiology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?