17th January 2011, 07:17 PM
yaswanth91

Is it possible to get a seat in NPTI Faridabad for Power Management Course?

hi i got 61% in cat
i want to do power management. Is there any possibility for me to get a seat in npti faridabad. help me

thank you

25th January 2011, 11:11 PM
diego
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to get a seat in NPTI Faridabad for Power Management Course?

sorry to be harsh on you..... but well your chances of getting a final call letter are next to none... i would suggest you to apply to several colleges so that you are able to get in somewhere.... or you may also choose to appear in cat next year to improve your percentile and finally get into a good college which can offer you good placements... remember for a lifetime career 1 yr is nothing
make a wise choice,try next cat
however still if you like i am providing a list of
feasible options for you::
Amity Business School, NOIDA
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow / Noida
IMS, Ghaziabad
NIILM-CMS, New Delhi
ITM - Mumbai / Chennai / Bangalore
NL Dalmia Management Institute of Studies & Research, Mumbai
Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE), Hyderabad
IILM-GSM, Greater NOIDA
JIMS, Rohini, New Delhi
27th January 2011, 03:14 PM
yaswanth91

Default Re: Is it possible to get a seat in NPTI Faridabad for Power Management Course?

hi boss i want to know how much minimum cat % required to get into npti power management.
27th January 2011, 06:54 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend........
according to me it would be very difficult for you to get a seat in the NPTI Faridabad in the Power Management course ....with your 61% marks in cat.......
it is a very good college in the academics and the placement so you should have good percentile to get a seat ........
7th February 2011, 04:02 PM
yaswanth91

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumarpravir007 View Post
hello friend........
according to me it would be very difficult for you to get a seat in the NPTI Faridabad in the Power Management course ....with your 61% marks in cat.......
it is a very good college in the academics and the placement so you should have good percentile to get a seat ........
hello,
iam very thankfull to your reply.
can u tell me minimum % required in cat to get seat in npti faridabad.

thanking u
11th June 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

hello dear,
I m working in NDPL as JE,i m pursuring B.tech part time from DCE.I wanna do MBA in power management from NPTI.
My B.Tech will end in 2013,so will u pls tell me how much percentile required in CAT for addmission in this coures.
9th August 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
plz tell me how much at percentile are required for admission to mba in power management course in npti
9th January 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
how much percentile is required to da power mba in npti
11th January 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

hiii...
i have got 75 percentile in cat...
is it possible to get npti....??
11th January 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

hii sir
i hv scored 75% in cat.... is it possible to get seat in npti faridabad...??
1st February 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii sir
i hv scored 75% in cat.... is it possible to get seat in npti faridabad...??
Yes u have a chance to get selected in NPTI for MBA. Last year CAT percentile cut off was 73%.
25th February 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 72.9 percentile in cat.........do i have a chance for npti faridabad..........???????
18th March 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

i have secured 83 percentile in cat2012 and have 5 years of work experience is it possible for me to get an admission in to npti faridabad
14th January 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 75.58 percentile in cat 2013...my chances for npti in this batch???
3rd March 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

i HAVE SCORED 52.59 PERCENTILE IN cat 2015 and having experience over 7 years in state govt thermal power station? Is it possible to get enroll in NPTI power management this year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?