28th November 2010, 06:13 PM
rspasharma

How to get into NPTI for degree course in Power Plant Engineering?

I, 12th pass appearing in IIT/AIEE/PET etc. Please advice as how to get entry in Npti for degree course in POWER PLANT ENGG?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee of Power Plant Engineering Course at NPTI?
  2. Education Loan to do PGDC course from NPTI?
  3. PG in Power plant through NPTI: Admission process & fee?
  4. Information about placement in NPTI for PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering?
  5. How should I join NASA after completing 4 years degree course? I am pursuing B.E in Power Engineering from National Power Training Institute(NPTI)
  6. How much experience is required for energy manager exam after doing diploma in electrical and post diploma in power plant(NPTI)?
  7. Future scope and placement of NPTI? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I join Jadavpur and NPTI for Power Engineering course? Do Power Engineers work in Thermal Power Station or can they work anywhere? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to make career in Power Plant after completion of BE Mechanical engineering? Which type of jobs are available in Power Plant for me? -- [New]
  10. How to apply for NPTI course after finishing in DEEE?
  11. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  12. After completing diploma in engineering how to join NPTI?
  13. Can I do mechanical or electronics after passing power engineering from NPTI?
  14. Does Ramagundam Super Thermal Power Plant Station, Telangana offers internship to M.Tech in Thermal Power Plant Engineering student?
  15. What would be the cutoff percentage for getting a seat in NPTI, Neyveli for thermal power course?
  16. How to proceed and whom to approach for an implant training in a Power Plant?
  17. Should I join NPTI or Jadavpur? Does power engineering graduate work in thermal power station or can he work anywhere?
  18. What is the procedure for taking admission in NPTI for 12 weeks post graduation course in Thermal Power plant? What is the eligibility criteria?
30th November 2010, 11:33 PM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: How to get into NPTI for degree course in Power Plant Engineering?

dear frind,
most of the collgs offering the degree course in POWER PLANT ENGINEERING like the npti, admit students based on the iit marks. so study well your iit. be thorough with your 11th and 12th basics and also be thorough with your NCERT books; as these would help you to crack the iit with excellent marks.
so stay focussed. all the very best. god bless you
5th December 2010, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get BE in NTPI -2011?
4th February 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

what the procedure for getting in npti .. in btech
24th February 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

how to get b.tech in npti,2011
1st March 2011, 07:30 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

to get into NPTI for degree course in Power Plant Engineering
most of the collgs offering the degree course in POWER PLANT ENGINEERING like the npti, admit students based on the iit marks. so study well your iit. be thorough with your 11th and 12th basics and also be thorough with your NCERT books;

good luck
28th May 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

what is the criteria for getting admission in npti for under graduate course like B.E/B.Tech.
30th August 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the scppe of o & m for t&d in npti??
6th October 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

my name is santhosh ihave completed diplomo in eee.But my ambition is want to become a robotics engg.now iam doing amiete in electronics & telecommunication.so plz tellme the way how can i achive my dream.
12th November 2011, 05:29 PM
rudramishra

dear frind,
most of the collgs offering the degree course in POWER PLANT ENGINEERING like the npti, admit students based on the iit marks. so study well your iit. be thorough with your 11th and 12th basics and also be thorough with your NCERT books; as these would help you to crack the iit with excellent marks.
so stay focussed. all the very best. god bless you
27th November 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

seats reservation for obc
2nd April 2014, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

please tell me about the admission process and eligibility for PG course in power plant through NPTI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?