28th April 2012, 12:50 PM
smithasivadas

Previous year solved Question Papers for IES Exam for Civil Engineering?

I am a final year Btech student from Kerala and I have applied for IES 2012 exam.do u have solved previous year civil engg. paper of IES?I u have pls mail me the link.My mail id is [email protected]

28th April 2012, 02:10 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Previous year solved Question Papers for IES Exam for Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithasivadas View Post
I am a final year Btech student from Kerala and I have applied for IES 2012 exam.do u have solved previous year civil engg. paper of IES?I u have pls mail me the link.My mail id is [email protected]
PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF IES EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of IES exam in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your reference..

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Also attached the plan for examination - how to prepare and use your time and the list of books to prepare in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed..

-> To know about the notifications of the exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Try to buy the recommended books and start your preparation for the exam daily to score well in the exam..

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
The most valuable thing you can make is a mistake – you can’t learn anything from being perfect!
Attached Files
File Type: zip IES.zip(1,000.6 KB, 862 views)
File Type: docx IES Plan of Examination.docx(15.3 KB, 542 views)
File Type: docx books for IES.docx(11.8 KB, 589 views)
File Type: pdf IES application 2012.pdf(192.0 KB, 626 views)
File Type: docx IES Tips and things to remember.docx(11.9 KB, 560 views)
21st May 2017, 10:25 AM
chaituprince

Default Re: Previous year solved Question Papers for IES Exam for Civil Engineering?

I am a civil engineering graduate and applied for civil core company please send me previous solved objective type questions and answers to "[email protected], please send me i need those.thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?