6th April 2012, 11:03 AM
Niyorkashyap

When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Com course of Pune University? What syllabus I have to prepare for this Exam?

I want to know when the entrance examination of Pune University for M.Com course will be held and what syllabus do I have to follow for passing this examination ???

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for M.Sc biotech entrance test for Pune University? What's the syllabus for the same?
  2. How to prepare for M.Sc Biotech entrance for Pune university? What is the syllabus?
  3. How to prepare for MSc Biotech entrance for Pune University? What is the syllabus? Tutorials that provide correspondence course for entrance exam?
  4. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  5. When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Com course of Pune University? What syllabus I have to prepare for this Exam?
  6. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
  7. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam of M.Com course of Aligarh Muslim University?
  8. Date of Entrance Exam for M.Phil in Chemistry of Pune University? When will I get forms for the Entrance Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  9. When will I get the forms for the entrance exam of M.Phil in Mathematics of Pune University? Syllabus for the same?
  10. How to prepare for M.Sc(CS) entrance exam of Pune University? Study material and question papers?
  11. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  12. What is the date of the entrance exam for M.Phil in Biology of Pune University
  13. Study materials for Ph.D Pune University entrance exam
  14. Syllabus for the entrance of Pune University for MSc?
  15. What is the syllabus for the Pune University entrance exam?
  16. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Syllabus and eligibility for entrance exam of M.Com? -- [New]
  18. Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?
4th May 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Com course of Pune University? What syllabus I have to prepare for this Exam?

When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Com course of Pune University? What syllabus I have to prepare for this Exam?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/when-will-entrance-exam-m-com-course-pune-university-what-syllabus-i-have-prepare-exam-708400.html#ixzz1tuf83Di8
4th May 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Com course of Pune University? What syllabus I have to prepare for this Exam?

respected sir, i want to know about the entrence exam for M.Com (2012) as internal student.
3rd June 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i am completed graduation from nagpur university and i have to know how get admission in mcom
3rd January 2015, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

what is syllabus of entrance exam for mcom in pune university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?