5th May 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Which college is a better choice for me to do MBA in Telecom Management being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation?

Hello everybody,
I am in final year of graduation. I need ur sugestion. i want to do MBA in telecome management. Can u plz tell me which university/institute better for me.I want to know also MBA in telecom management gud course for me or not..?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBA in Telecom Management? Can I pursue MBA while doing engineering?
  2. What is eligibility for MBA and PGDM in Telecom? Which one is better MBA or PGDM?
  3. Career path after E & TC Engineering in Telecom Management? -- [New]
  4. What should be my specialization in MBA after completing BCA? Shall I go for MBA in Telecom Management?
  5. Does distance learning MBA in Telecom Management have the same value as regular MBA in Telecom Management in the market?
  6. What training should I take to join in a Telecom Company being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Best Training Institutes in India for this?
  7. Which course is a better choice for me between ME and MBA being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  8. what is the scope of MBA in telecom management? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?
  10. Which MBA stream is best from job and reputation point of views?
  11. Universities offering MBA in telecom management through correspondence?
  12. What is the scope of Telecom Management for MBA aspirant?
  13. M.TECH in construction management or MBA? What to choose?
  14. Can a B.Com graduate student opt for MBA in Telecommunication/Telecom Management?
  15. Will MBA is a better choice for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Sc having no interest in Science stream?
  16. Is it a good choice for me of doing MBA course being a candidate pursuing Marketing Honors?
  17. Which is the best choice for me after B.Tech final year between Civils, M.Tech, MBA and Job?
  18. How can I get admission to study MBA after completing correspondence Graduation?
2nd July 2012, 07:34 PM
illinda lakshmi roja

Default Re: Which college is a better choice for me to do MBA in Telecom Management being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation?

1. Symbiosis institute of telecom (PUNE) management
2. Anna univesity
3. Aegis college
4. Faculty of Management Studies (FMS)
5. Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management
6. IIFTIndian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
7. Indian Retail School (IRS)
8. IIPM Indian Institute of Planning & Management (IIPM)
9. G. S. Sanyal School of Telecommunications.
10. Kharagpur Siddhant Institute of Management Technology
15th August 2012, 09:55 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college is a better choice for me to do MBA in Telecom Management being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation?

Those candidate completed Graduation in any stream with 50% eligible for MBA

FOR MBA YOU CAN GET FOLLOWING EXAM

CAT
MAT
XAT
MH-CET
ATMA,
SNAP,
IBSAT,
JMET, etc

Top MBA Colleges

IIM-Bangalore

The Oxford Educational Institute

Loyola Institute of Business Administration(LIBA)

Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR)

Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT-MA)
15th August 2012, 09:57 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

Those candidate completed Graduation in any stream with 50% eligible for MBA

FOR MBA YOU CAN GET FOLLOWING EXAM

CAT
MAT
XAT
MH-CET
ATMA,
SNAP,
IBSAT,
JMET, etc

Top MBA Colleges

IIM-Bangalore

The Oxford Educational Institute

Loyola Institute of Business Administration(LIBA)

Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR)

Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IIT-MA)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?