16th November 2011, 08:55 AM
mdyasar89

Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?

hello (sir/madam) i mohammed yasar i pursuing my bsc computer science final year. I interested to join mba in airport management. So pls kindly say tat whether i eligible to join in tat course. Also say abt t fee structure and about entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. After BSc Computer science, Physics and Maths can I join MBA in Airport Management? What is the fee structure? Colleges in Karnataka for the course?
  2. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Best Colleges for MBA in Airline Management in Chennai and Coimbatore being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc? Fee structure for this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  4. What is the fee structure for Airline and Airport management?
  5. What is the fee structure for pursuing MA in Music? -- [New]
  6. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  7. Am I eligible for IFBI course after pursuing BSc degree? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  8. List of the colleges along with their fee structure, offering MBA course in airport and aviation management through other than CAT exam?
  9. List of Books and Study Materials to prepare for TANCET Exam to join MBA course being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  10. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
  11. MBA in Airline and Airport management after BSc Computer Science?
  12. Am I eligible for MSc astronomy in IISC Bangalore? I am pursuing BSc final year with PCM and computer science
  13. How to apply for B.Ed course in Government colleges? Procedure to get admission for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  14. What is the fee structure of MBA? I am doing final year B.Com
  15. Detailed Information regarding MBA in Airport Management?
  16. Which college is a better choice for me to do MBA in Telecom Management being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation?
  17. Required criteria to get a Job in a Company being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  18. What can I do for Airport Customs Job pursuing final year of BE in CSE?
3rd March 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join MBA in Airport Management being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Computer Science? Fee structure for this course?

Respected Sir/madam, I am Piu Talapatra from Kolkata. I was completed my PGDTTM in 2011.Now I Know Amadeus software. I interested to join Ticketing Reservation in airport.So please could you advice me that whats the procedure to join direct in airport? Please revert back as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?