21st August 2012, 11:35 AM
vigneshshanmugam

Which course is a better choice for me between ME and MBA being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?

i'm vignesh doing final year mechanical engineering. which one is better for my future, either ME or MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA, M.Sc and ME being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Which Government Exams I can appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Which college is a better choice for me to do MBA in Telecom Management being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation?
  4. Does it worth for me of doing ICWAI course being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to apply for Jobs in Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Which specialization in MBA will be beneficial for me being a candidate of final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Which one is the best choice for me between Higher studies and Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which courses are better for me? Which Companies are good for me to apply for Jobs?
  8. Can I do Diploma on Boilers being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What Job Opportunities can I get in coming days?
  9. Which upcoming Exams can I appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Procedure to get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do MBA in Finance having interest in Maths being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering?
  12. Which is the best choice for me after B.Tech final year between Civils, M.Tech, MBA and Job?
  13. List of Mechanical based Companies in Coimbatore to do project being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Which are the companies offering internship? I am pursuing mechanical engineering course final year
  15. Procedure to join Defence Job being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  16. How to do final year project in automobile companies like Hyundai, Tata, Maruthiand? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  17. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  18. Required Eligibility criteria to join Indian Army being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
26th January 2013, 04:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between ME and MBA being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?

Both the courses are suitable for engineers. MBA degree helps one to have managerial skills along with technical skills. By this you can apply for managerial jobs in automobile/mechanical engineering companies. M.E holders are usually considered for lecturer/Professor positions also. NET qualified candidates can join to permanent jobs in government engineering colleges.
26th January 2013, 05:09 PM
Sikdu

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between ME and MBA being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?

at present your main concern should be your branch ,after graduation you can go for MBA for further studies..
26th January 2013, 06:22 PM
RAVIKANT JANGIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigneshshanmugam View Post
i'm vignesh doing final year mechanical engineering. which one is better for my future, either ME or MBA?
Actually i believe that both courses are good and also related to the engineering degree. If you go for MBA, then it will inculcate in you the managerial skills, and thus you can apply for managerial jobs in various companies having a nice payscale.

secondly, if you want to continue with ME, then you can get into teaching services also by applying for the post of lecturers in various engineering colleges or poytechnic colleges.
26th January 2013, 07:43 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
As you’re in mechanical engineering stream, you have a wide scope to shape your future in right direction. You have many options for the jobs in the government sectors. Still if you prefer going for the further studies, both ME and MBA serve as a good option for you, it depends completely on you that where you want to go. If you think that you are enjoying the field of mechanical and after some years, if you want to carry out your own research, then you can opt fot the masters degree of ME, but if you think that the content of mechanical doesn’t suits you or you want a job in the private sector as a consultant in the firm with a higher package, then you can opt for MBA.
gud luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?