21st August 2011, 01:32 AM
mastifulon

Will MBA is a better choice for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Sc having no interest in Science stream?

hi m doing bsc-3rd year........I want to know that will mba wud be a better option for me as i m not intrested in science stream..........Iw dont want to go in marketing line so can u pls suggest me a stream in mba which wud be better for me......I also want to know that i shud try for CAT exam this year or after completing my graduation.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better choice between MBA and MCA?
  2. Which stream is a best choice for me in MBA course being a candidate pursuing CS course?
  3. How to get admission in D pharmacy after doing BCA graduation? I am interested to deal in medicines in future -- [New]
  4. Which MBA stream is beneficial for me after completing BSc IT? I am pursuing MBA
  5. Which Part time course is a better choice for me being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester of MBA course and planning to do Ph.D course later?
  6. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and MCA being a candidate of pursuing BCA and not having interest in Computer Language?
  7. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I do to get Job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in IT?
  9. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  10. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of CSE?
  11. Is it possible to take admission for 3rd year of B.Sc in Microbiology being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Sc in Physics being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc?
  13. Which is a better choice for me between CDAC and MBA being a candidate of 3rd year BCA?
  14. What should I do after passing 10th?
  15. What to do after passing PUC with PCMB subjects(80% marks)
  16. Which branch should I opt for out of these and why?
  17. Which course is a better choice for me to boost up my career being a candidate pursuing MBA in Marketing?
  18. When a student belongs to outside Maharashtra will get application form for Maharashtra CET exam? How may I get the application forms in Pune for the same?
21st August 2011, 05:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will MBA is a better choice for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Sc having no interest in Science stream?

There is no point in pursuing a stream which doesnot interest you. If you plan to go for MBA course then you have options like HR, finance etc. Hospital management and hospitality management courses are also the options available for you. For admission to the 2012 batch candidates need to take the November 2011 exam. You will be eligible to take the exam this November. Your admission to the course will be provisional to you completing your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?