10th March 2011, 08:37 PM
rausan beevi

Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I'm a resident of mangalore in Karnataka and done schooling(CBSE) from Karnataka. How may I get application form and fee structure?

i am a resident of mangalore in karnataka by birth.my mother born in karnataka did her schooling in karnataka itself.i have done my schooling in cbse school,kasaragod.am i eligible to appear for karnataka cet.it would be helpful if i get the details about the application form and fees.will i get application form anywhere in kasaragod.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of B.E lateral entry course for non resident Karnataka student? How much rank required to join Government Karnataka Colleges?
  2. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?
  3. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing diploma in Karnataka while not being a resident of Karnataka?
  4. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET
  5. Andhra Pradesh students can write KCET 2015? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility criteria to appear for the upcoming Karnataka CET exam?
  7. Am I eligible for CET exam?What's the applying procedure and exam schedule for the same? I've birth certificate of Karnataka but currently staying in Kerala
  8. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  9. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET entrance exam? I have not studied in Karnataka but my mother has residential of Karnataka
  10. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  11. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  12. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET? I am doing 12th from Mumbai and my mother is from Karnataka
  14. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  15. Can I be eligible for KCET for government seat in MBBS?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  17. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  18. Am I eligible for KCET exam if I studied upto 10th in Karnataka?
19th March 2012, 05:38 PM
krish.prasad74

Default Re: Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I'm a resident of mangalore in Karnataka and done schooling(CBSE) from Karnataka. How may I get application form and fee structure?

Dear friend,

you are eligible. and for informations you login to www.karnataka CET.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?